Reviews for The Hawk's Nest
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
A puppy pile full of Avenge is such a cute piture, I cant believe it! Well done!
/-Ff g-
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
that was sweet.
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
aw loved it, and love to see what Fury would have to say on their whole "cuddling" event
game-on-panda chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Amusing, touching, with a great touch of Natasha being protective, and Tony being, well, Tony. Fun, well written fic. Great job.
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh Meh gosh! Cutest fanfic ever! Aawww! 3 snuggles with the cute little birdy XD keep up the good work! *favorites*
One More Disaster chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Aww. That was so adorable. I love the idea of Clint making a nest to feel safe. And I love the idea of an Avengers cuddle pile. It's so cute.

Love, love, love.

ellabella89 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Aha, super adorable story!

That was perfect for hawkeye, making his nest. And I always love a good avengers cuddle feat. :) nice job!
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Haha a nest!

*natasha death glare*

Ep! I meant it in a good way! it's cute really.
Zenray chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Ahh I have been searching for a story containing Hawkeye and him building a 'nest' to sleep in after I saw this pic on the web. This was a really good story and very fluffy. I hope you consider a sequel to tell exaclty what Loki did.
tic tac toe 03 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
So cute and well written!

TrickPhotography chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Cute ] I can definitely see Natasha comforting Clint after what happened.
Rain Seaker chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Aww. Adorable nest of Avengers. Great story. Very cute.

Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I like it! Thanks so much for writing!
SasakiKouishi chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Okay this is the third time I'm reading this story tonight, so I think it's about time I write a review.

I love it! I love the idea of Clints nest and the way he interact with it being compromised.

Love it, and keep up the good work 3 I hope to read more Avengers stories from you, because I love your style 3