Reviews for Sour Revenge
Ms. Lady Tremaine? Isn't this child abuse? And isn't that illegal? And don't you get arrested for doing illegal things? And if you don't leave her alone, I am going to tell the whole town.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
I thought genies couldn't make anyone fall in love.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Hello, police? Yes, the ASPCA has got quite a file on .
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I heard the whole thing, Ma'am. And I have connections with the law, even if I didn't hear it, if you'd sent your stepdaughter into town like that, she'd be in pain, bleeding, and limping and eventually someone would find out. Relax, you'll be out of prison when you die. Your daughters are coming with you. As for your stepdaughter, she hasn't done anything wrong, so she's going to the hospital and into therapy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
You've REALLY done it this time! And I'm TELLING. You are a MURDERER
al mcwhiggin 1999 chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
The ending of The Jungle Book is Mowgli tying a stick of fire to Shere Khaun's tail. Later, Mowgli sees a girl (Shanti) and that was what got him to go to the Man-Village.
Ggggirl chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Please continue, I love your writing! Also, can you do hans from frozen?
TCKing12 chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Whoa! This is dark!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Some of these are pretty violent- could be hard T or M. It's up to you.

And don't be afraid to explore when it comes to writing. I was 14 when I wrote my first and only explicit lemon. Once you read enough of them, you can spin one out without any real-life experience to back you up.

If you write a Hades one, I'd like to see either Meg or Aphrodite as his reluctant squeeze.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Haha honestly Jafar would totally force Jasmine to be his if he had won. There's a collection of Aladdin fanfiction where this is the case. It's not far-fetched. It is, however, both disturbing and delightful. I am a fellow sicko who feels the pleasure in heart-breaking angst.
crazyforkpop chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Poor Jasmine, wow Jafar is insane...

You might want to turn the story to an M not just for the sex references, but I personally find the violence, gore and subject matter intense, if you know what I mean, but nonetheless this was really enjoyable.

GCSE is keeping you busy from updating, right? I know that feel, since you haven't updated in about a yearish xD Take your time :)

If you do find time, are you going to do Stromboli/Queen of Hearts? I wonder what plans they have for Pinocchio and Alice...
crazyforkpop chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Poor Simba and Mufasa...it was really sad when the others found out about their reactions...but this was really well written
crazyforkpop chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
I actually liked this chapter a lot, Cruella finally gets the coat of her dreams...you work it bitch...haha...next stop is Scar...
crazyforkpop chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
I wonder how Tiana reacted to this after Naveen and the others died, it would be sad when she found out. Oh well, this was amazing!
crazyforkpop chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
I think Cinderella probably snapped and wreaked her revenge on her stepmother and stepsisters after that xD What a great idea for Lady Tremaine's segment but why Gus and Jaq :( oh well