Reviews for Sour Revenge
Agent T.U.N.D.R.A chapter 7 . 9/10
oh my god thats so devilish i love it
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
What? It's like, 1920! Glasses weren't invented yet!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
(If I were there) Me: "Excuse me, Your Grace?" Duke: "Yes, milady?" Me: "I know for a fact that Lady Tremaine lied to you! She has a stepdaughter!" Duke: "But she only had two girls with her at the ball." Me: "Yeah, she doesn't really appreciate her. And I know it was her. I just know it was!" Duke: "How?" Me: "I may not have very good vision, but I can hear everything. And I heard her voice at the ball last night!" Duke: "You're SURE of this?" Me: "POSITIVE. I pass the Tremaine home everyday when Mother sends me and my brothers outside so the housekeeper can tidy up. She greets me everytime she sees me." Duke: "Do you know this girl's name, my child?" Me: "Her family calls her Cinderella. I asked her if that's actually her name. She told me it might as well be. That's all anyone calls her." Duke: "And you remembered her voice?" Me: "Of course I do. It's hard to forget! It's so melodious. Almost as if she's singing."
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Me: "FUR IS MURDER!" Cruella: "I can wear fur and what'll YOU do if I don't stop?" Me: "THIS." (Throws red paint on Cruella.) "Also, the rest of PETA called the police ten minutes ago. They're whole department should be here in huh, right now." Cruella: "How does a teenager even GET the whole police department?" Me: "Ex-NYPD officer's niece. I'm also the great-great-niece of a World War II cadet, and great-niece of a Navy S.E.A.L."
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Me: (Throwing paint on Cruella) "FUR IS MURDER!"
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
Me: (throwing paint on Cruella) "FUR IS MURDER!" Cruella: "Why on Earth did you do THAT?!" Me: "Duh! PETA representative!"
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Your Grace! Lady Tremaine lied to you! She has a stepdaughter! She didn't tell you because she's been abusing her something awful. You know that sweet blonde girl dressed in rags you see limping along at the market? That's her. I asked what happened when I saw her with a black eye. She quickly said she ran into a door.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Where's the next chapter?
I really enjoy this story, each chapter is so well written, and I wish I didn't read some chapters- Disney will never be the same again!
But that shows how well written and good your ideas are to get that sort of reaction from me!
I really hope you update this soon!
I would love a chapter about Edgar from the Aristocats!
But please please don't kill the cats- Abandomn them somewhere yes but don't hurt them too much, the Cruella chapter was sad for me (although she is my 2nd fave villain after Maleficent )
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Child abuse, huh? Guess it pays to get stuck in a tree. Again. Don't ask.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
Mr. Judge? Why do you hate gypsies so much? What'd they ever do to you?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Welsh Gem, thank you for giving me nightmares. I'm an animal lover. And now I feel sick. I haven't felt this sick since I accidentally swallowed sand. Yes, I did that once, at the beach, it got in my sandwich. And it could've happened to anyone!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Question. If the prince saw Cinderella in town after this is all over, wouldn't those three be in trouble something awful?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I think I could've gone my whole life without that information.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
ATTENTION CRUELLA DEVILE, THIS IS THE POLICE. WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED. COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP. You are under arrest for grand theft Dalmatian puppy, animal cruelty, and illegal fur coat making. Also don't try to get cover your tracks, you're covered in dog hair and wearing a coat made of fur from endangered species. Also your buddies who were arrested making their getaway are both covered in blood and confessed that you hired them to carry out this disgusting crime.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
I'd complain to the constable about this, execpt I misplaced my glasses, for like the twelve gazillionth time, and can't see so I can't say I saw it today.