Reviews for Sour Revenge
Mr. Judge? Why do you hate gypsies so much? What'd they ever do to you?
Welsh Gem, thank you for giving me nightmares. I'm an animal lover. And now I feel sick. I haven't felt this sick since I accidentally swallowed sand. Yes, I did that once, at the beach, it got in my sandwich. And it could've happened to anyone!
Question. If the prince saw Cinderella in town after this is all over, wouldn't those three be in trouble something awful?
I think I could've gone my whole life without that information.
ATTENTION CRUELLA DEVILE, THIS IS THE POLICE. WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED. COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP. You are under arrest for grand theft Dalmatian puppy, animal cruelty, and illegal fur coat making. Also don't try to get cover your tracks, you're covered in dog hair and wearing a coat made of fur from endangered species. Also your buddies who were arrested making their getaway are both covered in blood and confessed that you hired them to carry out this disgusting crime.
I'd complain to the constable about this, execpt I misplaced my glasses, for like the twelve gazillionth time, and can't see so I can't say I saw it today.
Lady Tremaine have you no soul? I mean really. Look at your stepdaughter, Poor thing's heartbroken and terrified. People are starting to talk. They're worried about her.
If Maificent had her way, a certain blonde and well rested princess would be permanently asleep.
If Gaston got his way, Beauty and the Beast would've been the tale of a girl who's true love is brutally murdered in front of her by a condensed jerk.
If Ursla got her way, The Little Mermaid would've been apocalyptic. And a certain adorably rebelious redheaded mermaid would be heartbroken.
I'm going to be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sick imagining that awful sence.
I should never have read the Cruella chapter. Now I feel sick imagining all those poor innocent puppies killed by that monster Deville woman for a stupid, worthless fur coat. I'm never going to stop having nightmares. Ironically, when the devil woman was a kid, guess what she wanted more than anything? A Dalmatian puppy. She never got one. Thankfully
Curella DeVille, you're under arrest for dog-napping and animal cruelty. And don't say it was for a good cause. Making fur coats is no excuse for cruelty to animals. And yes, we're taking your coats as evidence. And you are forbidden to ever wear furs again.
Please do Ursula or Maleficent next!
Couldn't the neighbors call the police, or I guess the term for it at that time is constable, and have Lady Tremaine arrested and Cinderella placed in a foster home.