Reviews for Sour Revenge
HChen.RavenFeather chapter 3 . 5/23
Amazing chapter, I love how badass Doc turned the tables on the others twice.
AWESOME!
Agent T.U.N.D.R.A chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
oh my god thats so devilish i love it
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
What? It's like, 1920! Glasses weren't invented yet!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
(If I were there) Me: "Excuse me, Your Grace?" Duke: "Yes, milady?" Me: "I know for a fact that Lady Tremaine lied to you! She has a stepdaughter!" Duke: "But she only had two girls with her at the ball." Me: "Yeah, she doesn't really appreciate her. And I know it was her. I just know it was!" Duke: "How?" Me: "I may not have very good vision, but I can hear everything. And I heard her voice at the ball last night!" Duke: "You're SURE of this?" Me: "POSITIVE. I pass the Tremaine home everyday when Mother sends me and my brothers outside so the housekeeper can tidy up. She greets me everytime she sees me." Duke: "Do you know this girl's name, my child?" Me: "Her family calls her Cinderella. I asked her if that's actually her name. She told me it might as well be. That's all anyone calls her." Duke: "And you remembered her voice?" Me: "Of course I do. It's hard to forget! It's so melodious. Almost as if she's singing."
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Me: "FUR IS MURDER!" Cruella: "I can wear fur and what'll YOU do if I don't stop?" Me: "THIS." (Throws red paint on Cruella.) "Also, the rest of PETA called the police ten minutes ago. They're whole department should be here in huh, right now." Cruella: "How does a teenager even GET the whole police department?" Me: "Ex-NYPD officer's niece. I'm also the great-great-niece of a World War II cadet, and great-niece of a Navy S.E.A.L."
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Me: (Throwing paint on Cruella) "FUR IS MURDER!"
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
Me: (throwing paint on Cruella) "FUR IS MURDER!" Cruella: "Why on Earth did you do THAT?!" Me: "Duh! PETA representative!"
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Your Grace! Lady Tremaine lied to you! She has a stepdaughter! She didn't tell you because she's been abusing her something awful. You know that sweet blonde girl dressed in rags you see limping along at the market? That's her. I asked what happened when I saw her with a black eye. She quickly said she ran into a door.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Where's the next chapter?
I really enjoy this story, each chapter is so well written, and I wish I didn't read some chapters- Disney will never be the same again!
But that shows how well written and good your ideas are to get that sort of reaction from me!
I really hope you update this soon!
I would love a chapter about Edgar from the Aristocats!
But please please don't kill the cats- Abandomn them somewhere yes but don't hurt them too much, the Cruella chapter was sad for me (although she is my 2nd fave villain after Maleficent )
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Child abuse, huh? Guess it pays to get stuck in a tree. Again. Don't ask.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
Mr. Judge? Why do you hate gypsies so much? What'd they ever do to you?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Welsh Gem, thank you for giving me nightmares. I'm an animal lover. And now I feel sick. I haven't felt this sick since I accidentally swallowed sand. Yes, I did that once, at the beach, it got in my sandwich. And it could've happened to anyone!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Question. If the prince saw Cinderella in town after this is all over, wouldn't those three be in trouble something awful?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I think I could've gone my whole life without that information.