Reviews for To Make a Broken Bird Sing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
It's not really ridiculous. I so ship this. Sexy fic if you ask me.
kaitepop96 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I loved the scene in the shower where Tarrlok bends for Tahno, it made him seem like he genuinely cared for Tahno deep down. This was one of my favorite LOK fanfics, can't wait until your next one!
Winter Cicada chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is it! I could have read LOADS more of this! It was so great!
Mouse Kaiser chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was ultimately amazing. I am just speechless.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
(•‿•) Made My whole night
;'3
darkcat Smith chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
i love this fanfic so much it hurt ... oh wait that might have been the pain from my overies exploding
iFanboy chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
poor boy. ;D still a good one-shot though
furrycheese521 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
WOW...

I don't know what to say besides that I'm breathless at your epic work here. :D
Anon chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Beautifully written. Probably the best fic I've read in this fandom so far. And I really hope the Avengers reference at the very end was intentional because that just made the entire thing perfect for me.
noxlumen chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Beautifully done. I enjoyed the way you maintained Tarrlok's manipulative nature as well as incorporated a softer aspect. He feels very IC to me.
Dizzyy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Damn. I really liked this. Nicely written :D
Jander Panell chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
adfladnad

This is so hot, this is so - I just don't have words. I'm incoherent. It's AMAZING. Pefect. Well-written and so, so IC to boot. Tarrlok is such a glorious skeev.

Hell, I was going to write some Tarrlok/Tahno of my own, but now I don't think I can do any better than this. Please tell me that this isn't the lost of this glorious pairing that you're going to write!
Dollface chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Man, sugar daddy Tarrlok and moll Tahno is getting alot of attention. It seems fitting somehow, this pairing and how it's most often protrayed. Keep up the good work.