Reviews for Wherever You Will Go
Chelypdj chapter 5 . 2/24
Please continue!
sillylissy chapter 5 . 2/21
congratulations on your marriage! and so glad to see an update from you.
jancyji chapter 5 . 2/14
Married,,,Congrats! I really really love your stories and trust me, it's a bliss to get a update alert email of your story. Hope you understand what I mean coz I'm not good at English and this is officially my first review in fanfiction website. And it won't be long before we get next chapter, right?
southerngirl1 chapter 5 . 2/14
Glad you're back with this story...and congratulations on your nuptials...great chapter. ..
theputz913 chapter 5 . 2/14
Congrats on the marriage. Hope you find the inspiration to share the joy and happiness of your marriage and give Kate and Rick some happiness. They are way overdue for something good to happen to them. Please let Kate be as forgiving when Castles secret is revealed as he was of her. Bout time they have something to celebrate instead of argue or mourn.
fire90 chapter 5 . 2/14
Wow, this fic is so intense...You're doing a really good work here :)

And cheers for your marriage! :)
Not bad. But the constant jumping back and forth was kinda hard to follow.
littleellie30 chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Such a shame this was never finished but I can understand how life gets in the way of things. Good characterisations and lovely structured story. Please pick up your laptop and write again!
carminkuhne chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Hey! Why'd you stop writing this? I was really enjoying the story, wish you had finished it. Would be great if you still could ;)
Adlytam chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Awesome story - please continue :)
SeannysMom chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I really love this story but I'm anxious to see how they will react to their respective secret. I hope you're going to update soon. Thanks.
theputz913 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Just don't let the little 20 something physical therapist come between them, Kate already feels threatened. Besides, no matter how angry he gets about Kate's secret, he isn't a cheater!

I can take the angst as long as I know that there is a happy ending out there for my favorite couple. They really do need to talk though!
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Yikes! I sure wish Kate would tell Rick about he miscarriage.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
I loved the session with Dr. Burke. I loved how Rick's therapist came to the loft. I loved how Kate felt a little possessive. Too Cool Please continue.
Lexi chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
It's a great history, will be continued?