Reviews for The Little Cousin in the Tree
Bluebirdheart chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Just reread this. And enjoyed it just as much as the first time. Love the way you portrayed Achilles. His annoyance and anger to his softening side was perfect. And I felt so sorry for poor little Pat, though having a hurt Pat with a rescuing Achilles is some of my favorite works.

Again, well done!

If you write more fics like this you definitely have a fan! Now off to read some of your supernatural stories.
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I am absolutely in love with this story!
bluebirdheart chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved this story. Glad you decided to post it. I love any family fluff between these two. You captured the characters well, and everything flowed.
Nice job, you should write more!
Polly chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Loved it! Not enough fics out there like this one. I think you got their relationship down perfectly - I loved Achilles' little threats like cutting off his hair etc. I also liked Achilles thinking of Patroclus as "his boy". If you feel like writing any more like this, I'd love to read them. Thanks for posting :)
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was adorable, especially Patroclus. Now that there is actually a story where he and Achilles are just cousins, you've reminded that I need a scene between these two in my own story. Keep writing.
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
lovely story! i am watching troy just now and love the relationship between achilles and patrocus. i enjoyed your plot and the warmth between the two characters. thanks :)
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Hello, hello, and welcome to the fandom! It is quite a wonderful movie, so better to find it late than never. And it's especially a pleasure to meet another Patroclus fan :-) I've been known to be rather mean to him myself in my own works, so I can't fault you for that. Although I do try to give him a happy ending when I deem it possible ;-)

I think you nailed Achilles here, with him being harsh and impatient at first, complete with his aversion to waking in the early hours of the morning. But then he turns all to mush like the rest of us when he sees how pitifully sweet and adorable young Patroclus is! Bless his little heart, poor thing. I can totally see something like this happening to him.

You did a good job transitioning to the deeper themes later on, as well. It was very naturally done and really shows the layers of Achilles' character. I've always thought Patroclus offered the best means of exploring the many sides of Achilles, and I truly enjoyed this.

Thanks for sharing this idea with us, and I do hope to see more from you in the world of Troy fic!

Halo