Reviews for Crush
amoonki chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I just wanted to let you know that this is currently my favorite fanfiction, ever. You just get the characters so perfectly! The dialogue is hilarious and the build-up is just so perfect, especially in comparison to the usual "suddenly, they started making out" fuffy fics.

I really admire your writing style. If you ever are in want of a beta, I would love to help you edit.
Draenator chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Cute without getting saccharine. Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
great. simple and sweet and the perfect premise for more.
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Faith isn't the only one grinning like an idiot right now:) Great job with this. You got the teenage awkwardness and both characters down perfectly. Loved it!
tjemd chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
With (seemingly permanently) down, I've started looking to alternate sites and was pleasantly surprised to find this fic series updated.

It would have been fantastic if this little AU fic had replaced the series at that moment - much heartache could have been avoided.

Thanks for continuing your Ten Roads series!
Hayley128 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was a very sweet story! Faith is just so cute when she gets nervous and doesn't know what to do with herself. I love how she tries to interpret Buffy's every move to see if she has a chance. And Buffy kissed her back! Yay! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Thanks for sharing. Very nicely done. I get with the type of tension these two have going on that making out would eventually happen but I think Faith is right in thinking that Buffy would not have gone much further, even if her mother was not there. I would like to see more hanging out happening, as well as going out (on dates) and off course more making out I'm not going to say no too.
kaylee214 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love the banter! Your the best at banter I swear! Nice little one shot! Buffy acting like a girl, she is suppose to be the big bad slayer lol and she is jumping wth Leatherface attacks! Haha that was cute! But not to worry Faith is there to save the day with kisses! Love it! Hope to see more of your work in the future!
Jess Tiggs chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Aww, sweet first kiss story. I remember those feelings you described so well... And it's been many years since my last first kiss. Good job. Yay scary movies!
Micktrex chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Another amazing addition to this series that I adore.

When you don't wanna get invested in a big plot-heavy story it's nice to read a one-shot that sums up just what you're looking for in a Fuffy fic. What's great is this series provides many alternate and often contrasting versions of how these two could get it together. This time it was sweet and filled with teenager awkwardness, shy looks and a horror movie complete with cinema date sneaky arm maneuvers.

I like that you don't push things into too steamy a direction. You sow the initial seeds that hint at a blossoming relationship between Buffy and Faith, something you don't often get to see in other fics as readers tend to expect the payoff.

I've lost count of how many roads have been taken but I look forward to those left to be traveled. I'm sure you'll find clever moments in their timeline to create fuffy magic where others thought there'd never be.

Mike
kelevra2510 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
The story was very sweet and cute! Can't wait to read more! I totally agree the you need a vacation but I'll be re-readin your stories on the beach until you come back lol.
ks chapter 1 . 6/5/2012