Reviews for Never Again
Japanese no Otaku chapter 1 . 1/25
Y did he cheat on Shuichi? That never was mentioned and it bugs me a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is why i don't read ooc and drama fanfiction. Seriously what did i just read?
Shirai Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I read this story and liked. However, something has really been bothering me...
Dear YashaFan,
What the fuck was all that about? Why did he begin drinking? I wanna see you in his godamned pants and see how you'd react if your lover abandoned you for the hundriedth time. You'd probably despair and do some pretty bad shit.
Why didn't his friends overreact? Were you expecting them to go kill Eiri?
Why did Eiri cheat with his ex? Don't men ALWAYS do something stupid when they're frustrated? And he probably didn't HAVE a reason, anyways.
And Shuuichi peeing in Eiri's mouth? Call it payback, if you want. And if you so happen to read a certain doujinshi starring Shuu and Eiri, you wouldn't be that disgusted.
Also...rape? If I'm not mistaking, he started liking it almost immediately?
Don't like? Don't read.
Sincerly, PattyBHana.
Lilly Bri chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
The little bit of kink at the end surprised me, but I liked it. Is this a one shot or do you plan to continue it? It's a monster in itself, but I like your writing style. I'll be checking out your other stories. Thanks for posting
seshomaru94 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
OMG so much drama LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD IT I was concern that none would write lemons anymore because the whole there probably gonna delete it thing but OMG OMG OMG AWESOME STORY : LOVED IT
YashaFan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This had potential to be a great oneshot, but certain parts left me very disappointed and disgusted. Why did Shuichi decide to start drinking and smoking now when as was pointed out, he'd been kicked out so many times before? Was the way Eiri kicked him out or told him off harsher than the other times? Not enough background info for that.

And why did Eiri cheat with Ayaka (you misspelled her name as Ayako)? You never gave a reason for it, it was just so random and made no sense. And then you have none of Shuichi's friends (Ryuichi and Hiro mainly) being angry over the fact that their close friend's lover cheated with an ex; instead they encourage Shuichi to seek Eiri out as if nothing happened. If my close friend was cheated on by the person they love i wouldn't want them back together, not unless the cheater has proven they'll never do anything like that again and at least explain their actions. Shuichi was almost spineless, basically letting his so-called friend and bandmember rape him (i call it like it is, Shuichi told him no and to stop; that's rape) and calling it 'making love' weeks later.

Still Eiri never tells why he cheated, it wasn't even mentioned when they're alone near the end. Then the scene at the end with Shuichi peeing in Eiri's mouth almost made me want to throw up. That's just gross and turned me off the story completely.