Reviews for Into the Darkness
GS Girl chapter 40 . 4/7
More! Such a great chapter! You should be so proud of you amazing talent.
Gryphon97 chapter 40 . 4/5
This is bloody fantastic! Can't wait for the update! Write more soon!
Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy goddddddd! This is so awesome! I can't wait for the update! XD
Invader Abigail chapter 40 . 3/26
That moment when you find an amazing fic, and you spend all day reading. And then that moment when you finish up what's posted. and then you feel empty inside...

Yeah this fic is like mega super amazing. It's super well written and I love all the feels. Is it bad I want Dicky to stay with Slade and not go back? Like I think I'll be sad if he get rescued haha.

Something I'm curious about is, will Joey make an appearance himself? Cause he was mentioned, and so was Jericho in an earlier chapter. I gotta ask cause Joey is one of my fave characters.

But agh this fic is so sososososo good. I don't know how I'll survive until the next update. Oh and I love now Wally and Roy play a part, along with Jason. Those are some my other faves.

Basically everything about this fic is pure perfection...can't wait till the next chapter!
Superwholock's Hufflepuff chapter 40 . 3/26
So I read this whole Fanfic in less than a week. I'm kinda obsessed. It's really good. I'm kinda dying. Now that I'm caught up, I'll have to face the facts that I should probably do my homework now. Sigh. Update soon so I can procrastinate!
Omg, the suspence is killing me! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Please update a.s.a.p.
Kichi93 chapter 40 . 3/24
Awh poor robin just can't catch break can he? :(
READINGhearts17 chapter 40 . 3/23
I don't know about you, but I already know that I'm not going to like Jackle one bit!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 40 . 3/19
I think Jackal is a fun villain. I mean I would want to kidnap Jericho too. By the way, I love the characters Rebecca and Jessica. (If you know what I mean.) ;)
49478 chapter 40 . 3/19
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING TO WRITE THIS! so far this is my favorite fan fiction ever, please let batman or somebody awesome come and save robin so sad that he could not eat that cake you can just mail it to me I am in New Zealand is that specific enough?
Pochila chapter 40 . 3/19
I like how Jackal is written here, he's truly scary. great addition, I can't wait for the next chapter
allietheepic7 chapter 40 . 3/19
well, this chapter is fucked up. Jackel is really creepy. I think i'll use him in my danny phantom/teen titan crossover.
DBZSaiyanGirl chapter 40 . 3/19
OMG YAY AN UPDATE! *Squeals for an hour* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THIS CHAPTA WAS DA BIIIIIIIEEEEEAAAAAST! (best) Keep up the amazing woooork!
Hmmm...Good story, good story. Please do continue! :)
oh my gosh im so glad you took a route like this because at first i thought is was a girl who kidnapped dick and then all theses bad new ideas started coming to mind. but PLEASE don't let slade totally turn his back on dick for disappearing, thinking that he finally ran back to gotham, slade can have doubts for sure but he, he can't just ditch dick PLEASE!
p.s.- i love where jackal asks how mush will dick belong to slade when he's done w/ him,could something cool happen like dick is in too much pain calls for like slade or bruce