Reviews for Into the Darkness
Nea Mae Roper chapter 48 . 5/2
dude! you have to update soon this is amazing
Wanderer chapter 48 . 3/26
Awesome, amazing writing. You and Charlie are extremely skilled also will you be updating soon or is that it still really good though
naturefox64 chapter 48 . 3/9
please update this is really good
Percy-Jackson2004 chapter 48 . 2/24
I.
Am.
cryING!
WHYYYY CHARLIE!? WHYYYYYYYYYYY!?
Percy-Jackson2004 chapter 42 . 2/24
and the Olympians were the only books he had ever read, besides Harry Potter. But who hadn't read those?

*squeals* *hyperventilates* *drops to the floor* *flails* *gets up calmly* *clears throat*
"I've been shucked and gone to heaven."
Percy-Jackson2004 chapter 35 . 2/22
Her face saddened. "His father died eight months ago."

Dick's taxi driver
TheTeenWonder chapter 48 . 2/12
Ahhh I love this story so much, I hope you update soon! :3
Rantaki chapter 48 . 1/30
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
And now people are going to be shattered and Dick is free. I really love this story! Been reading the past... week or two? (Or three *cough*) even though I wasn’t too familiar with the dc universe I think this gave a good insight on what it is. Even if you did play with the characters around. My first instinct was “HEY HAPPY ENDING” where Dick does go back to Batman. Yeah no, I don’t want that anymore haha. Things really do change, but poor Bat has been going near insane for the past year, running on leads that disappear so quickly. I Look forward to the next update~
Fandomslayer101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
haaaa Fatherly moments
LumpyApple chapter 25 . 7/31/2017
TERRIBLY BORING? THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHAPTERS!
LumpyApple chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
When Robin almost called Slade a bastard I laughed so hard!
SmallGh0st chapter 46 . 6/19/2017
Oh thank god they're good now, my children shall not fight, yay. I'm happy Roy is taking care of Jason, he probably needs that influence in his life. And even more so that Dick still thinks of Roy as his best friend, hopefully, those 2 and Wally will meet up soon :) enjoying this very much, thank you.
SmallGh0st chapter 45 . 6/19/2017
I'm crying right now, seeing them fight is not good on my heart :,(
SmallGh0st chapter 41 . 6/19/2017
I read this at 4AM last night so I was confused to if the book was tripping out or just me
SmallGh0st chapter 39 . 6/19/2017