Reviews for Into the Darkness
LumpyApple chapter 25 . 7/31
TERRIBLY BORING? THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHAPTERS!
LumpyApple chapter 3 . 7/30
When Robin almost called Slade a bastard I laughed so hard!
SmallGh0st chapter 46 . 6/19
Oh thank god they're good now, my children shall not fight, yay. I'm happy Roy is taking care of Jason, he probably needs that influence in his life. And even more so that Dick still thinks of Roy as his best friend, hopefully, those 2 and Wally will meet up soon :) enjoying this very much, thank you.
SmallGh0st chapter 45 . 6/19
I'm crying right now, seeing them fight is not good on my heart :,(
SmallGh0st chapter 41 . 6/19
I read this at 4AM last night so I was confused to if the book was tripping out or just me
SmallGh0st chapter 39 . 6/19
Bruce you dick
SmallGh0st chapter 28 . 6/18
Woah new take on Jason I haven't seen before, I've never actually read a fic that went into Jason when he first became Robin, it was usually always after his death when they mentioned him. But yes I rather enjoyed this chapter.

Oh, and in a previous chapter you had the word 'crowbar' and I immediately thought of Jason. lol I'm a horrible person
SmallGh0st chapter 20 . 6/18
I have to say I loved chapter as well, mainly for reason "Kim the cleaning lady" lol Jade is such a good character, not to mention the Roy/Jade ship
Angelica chapter 48 . 4/14
Is this the end? Please type more! :'( I loved it!
iBombinate chapter 48 . 4/5
I've binged read this in two days and I can't believe you left me with a huge cliffhanger! This story is brilliant and love all the thoughts and angst of Robin (or should I say Phantom). I didn't really expect Dick to give in and start handling guns so quick. The dog kill was very unexpected but it's a great idea! Benjamin betraying him was a twist too!

Story Recap: Dick was invited to a Christmas dinner but was kidnapped and tortured by Slade in the beginning. He soon slowly gave in and killed two dogs. Later humans. Dick and Slade went to New York Dick went to Batcave and left a message. Two face was killed.

Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you can update faster! I put the story recap in just in case I forgot the plot when you update the next chapter.
KarleighH chapter 48 . 3/28
Dude. DUUUUDDDEE that was fantastic I mean what an update. Can't wait to see what's in store next!
This chapter draws in a lot that has been building.
Slade and Wintergreen worry *ah*
Bruce is offended but not concerned and he perhaps deep down is worried and scared realizing how much he has lost Dick.
Roy's going to be a father- always love him and Jade together.
Jason's part in this chapter was a solid character which you've built on and evolved great.
And Dick's message and red light effect was thumbs up great.
I look forward to the coming confrontations. Where will the coordinates Bruce has lead him?
Asilla chapter 48 . 3/20
Good to see another update! Thank you.
Great scene with everything all coming down at once. Jason didn't even get a real chance to tell Batman they'd had a run-in with Dick until shit had already hit the fan. I'm looking forward to what you've got coming next.
Love it!
wolfclaw1098 chapter 48 . 3/19
Omg that was amazing. I kind of wished u updated more but whatever I can get I'll tale. I want more of dick and slade and maybe even a dick and slade and Bruce confrontation. I still love this story so much and I love how much of a badass assassin dick is turning into