Reviews for Altered Paradigm
m a n u l a n i chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
No words can express how much I love this story. It's absolutely beautiful and your writing is so fantastic, this has to be my favorite fanfic of this pairing. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story :)
Lukalukageno chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
The ending was really beautiful and sad;_;
November Ember chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
That was amazing and beautiful! The last line was just perfect. Well done!
Yankee718 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
This was a really really great story especially the ending it was bittersweet I believe that's the right word for it? But still I enjoyed reading this very much
Flan chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I seriously enjoyed it. This is easly on my top 5 best. There are so many emotions i feel. I really do wish more books were like this. Fantastic job!
pocari chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
this fanfic is absolutely amazing and loving and heart-filling. Thank you so much for writing it T_T
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I really liked this story :D Very nice, and charming.
starlight candy chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Simply brilliant :))
Mewmewmewtwo chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
How...Beautiful. That is all I have to say. This is perfect, with the amazing attention to detail...the way you describe the story...just wow. I loved the ending, I felt it fit the story.
Preaching Red chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
A very well written story, not sure what else to say. That covers it
Tri17 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was a really beautiful story. I absolutely loved how it flowed into the different changes of Red. I loved his Pokemon interaction, too. I just can't even describe how much I enjoyed this story. Excellent job, this is a definite favorite!
BlueKnight.EXE chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awesome
though i wished for a happy end T-T
xXPanda-sanXx3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
thats so sweet and the ending omg i cryed best story ever
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Now damn that was good, I really liked the dynamic between Red and Kotone (Lyra) in this one. And I especially liked the ending showing that the two led a happy life, married, possibly had children and maybe even grandchildren. And then destined to be buried in the place they met for the first time. Very nice and very fitting.
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This story had a lot of details in it that the imagery was really well done. The story was really good and it showed a lot of sense in the dreams. To think that Red came all the way up there to protect Kanto from other forces. the story made good transition between him writing letters back to all of his friends. You showed that Kotone had good influence on him and made him leave the mountain. I liked the little fluff that was at the end and glad that it turned out really well. The epilogue made me a little sad though. But it made sense that she will be the one to wait for him now. I have to agree that this ending made more sense rather than a happy one due to the tone that you put in the story. I like the little reference about the dreams. Thank you. Keep up the good work.