Reviews for Aska
LuminaCarina chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
This story is so bloody awesome that I have no idea why it's so unpopular. Hell, the story I wrote and published, all the while hating it, gets more recognition. Maybe because it features an OC?

Anyway, I loved Ayra. Usually, I hate OCs, but this time I loved her. I fell in love with Nico, too. He's strong and capable without being overpowered, and your writing style is remarkably similar to Riordan's.

I almost died laughing while reading about the dwarves and the elves. Motor-Oil... Ah, what to say about him? I can't even look at his name without snorting in laughter.
I really loved the part about the 'I-Spy' game and Eric and Heimdall's interaction.
Jormy was cool, even better than Fenny. The whole pickled herring business was really funny as well.

Anyway, loved the whole story and can't wait for an update.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I heard about this story, it has its own T.V tropes page. why don't I have a T.V tropes page for one of my stories...

Good on ya. Enjoy the C2
wayaway91 chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Absolutely loving your story so far! Their is so much detail, I find myself completely drawn into your world! Cannot WAIT for the upcoming chapters! Loving the relationship between Ayra and Nico and the way they interact and bounce off of each other. Keep going, I love your writing style!
MrBunnySensei chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
amazing story; need more
Folklore zombie chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
Nice chapter. I am really glad that you included the story up to this point thing. Makes for nice refresher.
opticalzero chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
I see that you want to tell all points of the story at the same time here. But I think that it would be a good idea to just split the different point of views with a multiple chapters. But other than that, your story is solid and very interesting with minor or none grammar or vocabulary errors. Keep going with your awesome story.

And for the poll answer: I would like to see more Nico, since he is my second favorite character in PJO.
Ranger132 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
He took it from King Minos, nor King Midas...
Ranger132 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I find this interesting, as I'm from the Faroe Islands (a self-governing region of Denmark)

And I speak both Danish, and Norwegian. Anyhow, looks good.
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
D'aww, they're so cute. :)

This is pretty interesting...I have a couple hypotheses for what's going to happen at the court ;)
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Nice...I like the elf names XD
I didn't realize what Ayra looked like until now! She sounds...really pretty! And Norse! And I already loved her!

Hey...can I just say in the interests of awesomeness that I preferred your summary with "Nico/OC, but as you've never seen it before"? ...I mean...if you really care what I think, which you probably don't...

Fae
Messy Ink chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
OMG, i was just visiting your profile, and I read that you thought Katniss was "incredibly annoying." You, my friend, are the best! No one seems to agree with me when I say that she's obnoxiously indecisive and ridiculously...ridiculous. Yeah. Sorry about that little rant. But anyway, I know that I left a review like two seconds ago, but I couldn't resist. And really, I'd like to add that this is a great original work and I'd love to see more. :)
Messy Ink chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Nico's nuts. He really is. Geez, I was like mentally screaming at him to shut up and listen to Ayra.

Anyways, great story. It's a bit complex with all the Norse details and traditions, but it's a good complex. Very refreshing. The whole Norse gods things was a great idea. Very original. Keep up the writing! :) (I love updates by the ways :D, hint hint hint)
Folklore zombie chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
I really like the dwarves. They are the demented sales person, who no matter how many times you say no. You still end up walking away with one of whatever they were selling.
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
I love your cliffhanger endings. :) They're so dramatic.
Why does Nico need the shield so much?
Folklore zombie chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
Nice story so far. I would have thought Chiron would know Norse.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »