Reviews for D4: Mary Sue Joins The Ducks
Achick chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Trust me, your OCs are not like this. I love your OCs! And I don't say that often! Yours are just so great.
edgy wedgy chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Ehehe, Mary Sue sounds like a robot. Maybe that's her deep dark secret. Nice work.
Fan chapter 2 . 9/4/2003
I enjoyed this thoroughly; you capture ole Mary in all her annoying glory. My favorite quote:

"Connie and Julie are so inspired by Mary Sue that they ask the Dorm Supervisor to remove their beds too." Fun!
rubix the cube chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
*barfs* that is the most discusting thind i have ever read
KShyne99 chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
I know you wrote this a while ago, but i just went back to read some old fics for the first time, and i have to tell you this is the funniest fic i have ever read! EVER! This is so awesome, i loved it!
WeBuiltThisCityOnRockAndRoll chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
hahahaha jeez louise this is funny! the commerical was classic

you havent updated this for likea a year but i thought i'd review anyway in hopes of some update in the very very VERY near future! heh! im somewhat new to fanfiction - im only like a year into it - and ive never read this before! heh its completely classic and even though its a mary sue you;ve made it totally funny and thats way more orbital than corey haim.

well, perhaps not

but we shall see...as long as you update

heh

blackmail

-chelsea
Francois Noir chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
yay it's been updated! this is one of the funniest stories EVER! it's so sarcastic and i love it...haha i loved the whole thing about the beds, everyone sleeps on the floors, lol. and adam! haha! nobody likes adam! not even mary sue! that's so great, i love it. i await more mary sue action! this story kicks stoob :D
adoptedsin chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
This was - how should I say it? - hilarious! I love parodies and satires (and other related matter). I think the sarcasm works with writers sometimes; if it didn't, we wouldn't be allowed to read Voltaire's works in school! Sorry... I don't know what Voltaire has to do with this; he just seemed to fit in with the key word: satire. Anyways, great writing, even if it does make fun of the Ducks.
AaronLohrLover24 chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
OMG This is the FUNNIEST story! I love it. It's soo Mary Sueish (obviously). Great job though, I really enjoyed reading it and laughing at the way you combined and perfected the Mary Sue stories. Way 2 go! :)

Liz :)
Cake Eater chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
wow, i've read this story so many times because i love it and it's hilarious, but i don't think i've ever reviewed. just wanted to let you know i love this story so much, it rocks my world and darth maul's mom's blue shoe. yeah! you heard me! yeah you did, yeah you did! -quimby
StalkyStar chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
Can we all please leave Danielle alone. We've talked things out, and I think it's possible that we're going to be friends. Thank you anyone who has responded to her, it's nice that you've stood up for me, but the fuss is now over. Thanks.

Star

Hope you continue soon.

I dunno y but this story reminds me off, Cake-eater's 'The Blair Duck', Missfizz's 'There's just always something in the way', and Ann's 'Never Let You go'.

Though they weren't being sarcastic at all, everytime I read this story, it reminds me of their story.

Aside from this story, a couple of Dana's fics, Usagi's fic and those three fics I just mentioned, I can't think of any fics that I've read more than once.

Missfizz.lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
LOL..so funny.

My cousin is such a Mary Sue that I copied and pasted this story and sent it to her.

I hope you didn't mind, Star.

You know, after my cousin read the story, she,who hardly laughs was doubling over with laughter.

Since u used to write Buffy/Faith slash, can u write a Christina/Britney slash?

Again, keep it up. With all the exam pressure I'm having, it's good to have a laugh.