Reviews for A New Year Of Success ch1
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This clearly has nothing to do with 1984. On top of that, this story isn't even written well. I'm getting tired of seeing all of these badly written sad excuses for stories that have nothing to do with 1984.
Therefore, will you please take this down?
Also, I've reported this.
Mistysplash chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Sorry, but no one fucking cares, because this archive is supposed to have stories based on George Orwell's masterpiece, 1984.

Not your shitty Mean Girls rip off.

Reported.
Secretmuch chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This story does not belong in the 1984 fandom. Please move it.
IndigoStarshine chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I agree with the other person who reviewed. This is not a fanfic.
Shadow Sora94 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
"An average girl is starting a new year in a prep school, but what awaits her?, love, success in school or doom?"

... What does this have to do with 1984, again? You know, the masterpiece concerning a totalitarian, horrid horrid world

The only thing I can see this having to do is the name 'Julia'. And even you admit that this character is an OC of your's. This is a story meant for a site like fictionpress . com. 1984 tends to see a lot of stories that have nothing to do with Orwell's masterpiece, and frankly, it's annoying. Please be considerate when you post a story- if it's not a fanfiction, do not simply assume you can put it in any category and it's acceptable. I'm sorry, but it'd be wrong for me to NOT report this. Thank you and have a blessed day.
grimmjowlover22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
sorry this chapter is a bit short but chapter 2 is coming in the weekend for sure!