Reviews for Magic in the Meltdown
TeamEevee chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I think this is very kawaii, but reading two ten year olds say that they r in love with each other is just plain weird. This is nothing against you. Just voicing out my thoughts
JordanMax chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Veryy cutee :)
LeChick chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Aw this was just too cute x)
pyr0technic chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
"waiting TO SEE THEIR SMILES""

JESUS CHRIST YOUR WRITING IS SO MEANINGFUL AND I LOVE THE WAY THIS CONFESSION WENT. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. IT'S MY NEW HEADCANNON. THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT ASNYTHING ELSE.

I'M CRYING BECAUSE I LOVE THIS FIC
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
okay, i really, really liked this. the characterization was ABSOLUTELY spot-on and brock's speech about love was poignant and almost teared me up. "this is what love is." just... agh. this was amazing!
Joy-girl chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I know this story is two years old and I just felt like being nostaglic and browse throw the stories, but I just had to review this story.

Oh. My. God.

This was so... I don't even have the words to accurately express how freakin' cute and adorable this story was. Plus, and what got me the most, was how ridiculously accurate it was. Ash and Misty are 12 here and they don't know much about love. They know they have something special and the awkwardness of how it's revealed and dealt with was so believable - especially down to the "Cool." At the end. No passionate kisses, just simple hand holding acceptance and it was so damn perfect. Well done.
Marlex chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Cute story. I really enjoyed Ash's reaction and Brock trying to call him down. Also Ash just blurting out he loves her out if frustration. Really enjoyed this one.
Bobthe0135189325 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
haha. i love that ash is super childish and ignorant in this story, Quite funny. 7.5/10
The Anonymous Coward chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
A painfully late review, I'm afraid, but a good one. I liked this! One thing I liked in particular was that Misty was showing some fairly deep emotions other than RAEGHATERAWR, right at the beginning. It's unfortunate, but it seems that her bitchy side is what tends to come out most often - that's a mistake many writers make, because it's her most visible trait, and it manages to drown out a kind-hearted but complex girl who has some temper issues. Another thing that resonated with me is that Ash wasn't portrayed as a total idiot, at least to me - just amazingly dense at times, though actually capable of being pretty bright when required.

But, all in all, a good job, and considering how long I've been wandering around Pokefanfic on and off, this is, again, a pretty unique idea, at least that I can recall reading. If you should ever try your hand at Pokemon fanfic again, I'll be keeping an eye out for it.
Gabriella chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Honestly great first chapter ! about to start the second and i just had to review! Well written, very cute and accurate :)
Mewsea chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Wonderful. This was a very well-written chapter. But I do want to point something out, though... At times, you switch from one train of thought to the next in a very rushed manner. I think it became more paced over time - but be sure to dwell on very deep, important thoughts much longer than those that should be dwelt upon for merely a second.

I loved your little puns. "Ash-hole" was very funny. I also liked the idea of "butterfree" swirling around in their stomachs instead of the regular "butterflies." You made it seem more like the Pokemon world by doing so.

"Something about black and white and grey and stuff." - I really liked that line. Wow... It actually made Ash sound somewhat wise for once. The line sounded a little too sophisticated for Ash (not to say that it makes him sound out of character or anything...)

Hmm... I don't know what else to say... I guess I'm done.

Again, very nice ending. And very nice story.
OnlyHurtInside chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
just beautiful.
XxSHSLFangirlxX chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Wow, this was BEAUTIFUL! You captured their personalities PERFECTLY, the descriptions and dialogue were great, and it all happened neither too fast nor too slow. 10/10! :D You are amazing, you know that?
The Anonymous Coward chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I have read many Pokemon stories for many, many years, including a LOT of Ash/Misty stuff. I have to say yours is unique among the numerous plots out there, and I'm very glad to have read it.

However, I would ask that you add what happens afterwards, as you said you were considering in the story itself. I've been looking in on this story every day since I saw it in hopes of reviewing the whole thing, but that extra chapter/sequel/follow-up with Misty and Ash actually talking has yet to manifest. So please continue it!
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
What point in the Indigo league is this?. The main point of this relationship is will her involvement with Ash influence his finishing result in the league and would she stay on beyond johto?.