Reviews for Consequences
guest chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
And people don't believe me when I say that Vader is tragically misunderstood!
DarthSmiles chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
At the beginning, I didn't like it that much, but by chapter 5 about the characterizations and motivations became more solid. I love it! Thank you for writing it!
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I don't have time for an in depth review on why this is terrible right now, but be assured in the knowledge that this story is completely reprehensible.

- Thorndsword
Electricboa chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
This was a really fun read. I'm always drawn to Luke/Mara stories and I especially like the tangent off of Choices of One. You certainly brought in a lot of EU characters, which is especially nice. I absolutely love Thrawn being in it, and really look forward to seeing what kind of damage he can do in the next book, since he'd probably take over the Supreme Commander title now that Vader is gone. I also have to give a lot of credit for including Byss and the clones in this. I've read quite a few stories where Palaptine gets killed off and they never address that he'd just come back.

There were a couple things I think might have needed more time devoted to them, though. I thought most of the characters fell in a little too easily early on. I mean, Luke gives up the Rebellion without any kind of struggle. I also never really thought Vader treated Jade as an equal, just beneath his notice, more disdain than anything else. More than anything, Vader struck me as the most out of character. I couldn't see him changing that much in such a short amount of time, much less casually telling Mara and Luke about his mother's death while on the subject of speeders.
Darth Lawyer chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
Only an evil author would have ended a story with such a cliffhanger. ;) Hurry to post the sequel!
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
great story i can't wait to read the rest please keep working on it
Guest chapter 25 . 8/3/2012
Love the story. My only complaint is the grammar mistake you make repeatedly - "should of" instead of "should have".
stormwolf3710 chapter 25 . 8/3/2012
nice finally i really really want to see thrawn become one of the good guys or at least get alot of screen time since hes like my 3rd favorite charcter (non jedi character, got a whole nother list for them)
Mike3207 chapter 25 . 8/3/2012
A heck of a way to end Consequences, look forward to Alliances.
urcool91 chapter 25 . 8/3/2012
Nooooo Leia! Don't lose faith in Vader, Luke, and Mara! I'm looking forward to Alliances. Don't quit!
Eradyne chapter 24 . 8/2/2012
Cannot wait for the next installment! Great job! Ick with the Palpatine sex references though ::shiver of disgust::
Please update soon!
urcool91 chapter 24 . 8/2/2012
Ick! I did not need to know about Palpatine's kriffing. And poor Wes (again)! Looking foreward to Leia's reaction to Vader.
Mike3207 chapter 24 . 8/2/2012
FWIW- i really haven't read any of the SW books since I finished the Thrawn books.I look forward to the meeting with the Rebel leaders-will follow the sequel.
Chewbrok chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
Good chapter, can't wait for the next one. Please update soon.
- Chewbrok
mhinkston8230 chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
This is by far one of the best written and well thought out stories I have read on here in a very long time. I honestly look forward to your updates as reading this story let's mw get away from the stress of the real world if only for a little bit! Thank you for not giving up and writing an excellent story!