Reviews for Mausoleum
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Oh, this is so sad. It hurt my heart. But so well written.

I have actually read all of your Sherlock fics in the past 24 hours. I really love how you write all of them, but especially Mycroft.

All right, I admit to a bit of internet stalking...you see, I recently read Kingaofthewoods' “In the Space Beneath Our Clothes” and, in one fell swoop, became an avid (or maybe, more accurately, rabid) Mycroft/Molly shipper. I wanted more, immediately. I blew through everything AO3 had and then started googling for more.

One of the first search results after AO3 sites was a list of recs on the Tumblr of enigmaticpenguinof death (I do realize it was a reblog). So, I read all of those (or reread, in most cases). Then, I started reading more about Mark Gatiss and was led back to your Tumblr.

Then, since there is an absolute dearth of Mycroft/Molly fics, against my better judgment, I started writing. But, I am American (I do, for the first time in my life, feel the need to apologize for that) and want to make sure that doesn't show in the writing. Of course, I had no choice but to google things like: How does Mycroft take his tea? and What kind of biscuits would Mycroft eat? and both of those led me back to your Tumblr. Both of them were really amazing, funny and informative reads. Thank you for the insight. (Would you be opposed to answering a specific question? If it's too forward I apologize...but is there a type of biscuit that Mycroft would like that would be distinctive looking enough that if someone saw them on a plate they would be able to figure out just from looking at them what brand/type they were?)

I don't have a Tumblr, therefore could not fangirl you over there, but then saw you were also known as alocin. So, I came here and read all of your fanfic and now am embarrassing myself fangirling you here. Which I am going to stop now, except to say thank you for sharing your talent and knowledge with other fans out here. It is much appreciated.
LadyLilyMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I fail at life... For some reason, decided to delete half my review :P The first part said: Sweetly heartbreaking, if that is such a thing

LadyLilyMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
, if that is such a thing :) In short, I enjoyed it immensely!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Loved this. Very original idea and also very sad.
Lizella chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Incredible and very interesting, although disturbing