Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
kitty5025 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I read the whole thing. I have simply fallen in love with your story! Its great! Keep writing more!
gabriella651 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
This is the best fan fiction I have ever read! I was laughing out loud constantly and would blush myself from the endearing moments that Fakir and Ahiru shared... Although I might not have the opportunity to read the rest of your stories, I really hope that you keep writing! You have a real talent. It was also very interesting that the actual story of Princess Tutu had been written by Fakir. Thank you for writing this... I only regret not having read it sooner...
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
In the words of Fakir Moron. YOU SHOULD'NT LIE
kwiluvu chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Oh no. Oh no! OH NO! (Secretly screaming YESSSSSS! in my head :DDDDD)
Maddie chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
SOOOOOO CUTE!
lilpopsplash chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
Wow. This was amazing and I've fell in love.
Anon Person chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
I'll admit this fic exceeded my initial expectations.
It's written really nicely, no spelling errors etc, and it somehow fit into their personalities.
Sally White chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Loved it! Huge Fakiru fan here, and I love the movie you based this off of! I adore Sandra Bullock. Nicely done, dear, very nicely done. Be proud. Peace
-Sally White
cheryblosom chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
LOVE!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
O.M.G. I am a random person and I don't own an account or anything. I've just been searching the internet for good fakiru fanfiction and I've read a lot of fanfics. TRUST ME! And of all the fanfics this is the best one EVER! *stands and claps* IT'S JUST SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! *tear* You are an amazing writer! Thank you! P.S. watch out for those leaners!
Rose chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
OMG OMG OMG I loved this I really liked what ahiru whispered in mythos ear before the ceremony oh and the leaning scene that was awe inspiring I wished you made fakir kiss her then but it is still an awesome fic you shoul change the names give credit to how-ever-you-spell-his-name the author of princess tutu and publish that as a small book I would so buy it
Hanonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
OH MY GOSH! *sobs*

I was crying through the whole thing since chapter 5. Seriously. This was so amazing. 333
Fahiru chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
Oh my gosh, I actually am crying right now...
That. Was so beautiful...oh mu gosh...
First of all, the chemistry was AMAZING! They all worked together really well, and Fakia and Ahiru's romance was TOTALLY believable! It was done so well! I got so choked up, oh...
Sorry that I didn't review those last few chapters, I just couldn't stop to do it!I needed to read what happened next!
Even though the storyline wasn't yours, the story still had such a flare of originality, it was very impressive.
I also wanted to say, making Fakia the author of the story was a really nice touch! I wasn't sure about it at first, but it ended up tying In really nicely!
Overall, this was so good! I'm incredibly happy that I read it, thank you so much for having such a great idea! I already loved this movie, but having Princess Tutu style just totally upped its lovability! Again, thank you so much!

Fahiru chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
TT Can't talk, must read! Oh, but Mytho's such a sweet kid...such a sweet, clueless kid..I have to find out what happens next! Sorry, since there's so much suspense, I'm going to save the long review for the very end. I'm so excited!

Fahiru chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Dah! Even though I've seen the movie before, this was still so suspenseful! I would write more,but I have to, HAVE to read what happens next RIGHT NOW.

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »