Reviews for Stuck in my language
THIS WAS SO AWESOME OMG
FaolanLupa chapter 6 . 5/16
My account is being stupid so I apologize for not logging in, but I loved all of this. It was really unique and enjoyable, you did a wonderful job. I am super glad you wrote this
Tammy chapter 6 . 3/20
Nice
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
No one seems to be surprised that enlighsh is not his first language
ddogirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
finding this is hilarious, cause I I've been trying to work up the courage to write something like this. (I'm just 2 lazeeeI'm glad I found this!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
I am glad he is safe. Bruce really freaked out losing his son.
wittyusernames chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
AAwee!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Really good story, I enjoyed reading it :)
TheInvisibleGurlz chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
this was a good story over all. i honestly think that it would have been more interesting if the story was more gradual, with more chapters without too much time skip in between. then again, i may be a bit of a hypocrite for saying that. in general though, a very good story. keep up the good work!
Tarienlover chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Sooo I'm loving the story! But as I'm reading this at 2:30 in the morning I'm a little out of it and decided to just use Google translate and type everything Dick said into there...and when I scroll down I see the translation! I believe it's time for bed lol
shadowleaf chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
hmmmm... the ending was a bit weak, but hey! You can't win them all, am I right? The plot line was stupendous, marvelous, fantastical, amazing, enjoyable, magical, whelming, turbing, terrific, sparklicious, and so incredibly rich and realistic I am going to virtually hug Fighter1357. Family issues, an argument, heart failure, and so much more! I extremely recommend this story to any potential readers who actually read these things. May your lives be filled with fluff, torture, kidnapping, and DaddyBats. Not exactly in that order, though... unless you're like me.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
This was a cute story to read. :). My favourite bits were when there were those middle-age accents. It was quite amusing! :D.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
I heard about that. But only on a FF story about a week after it happened. Here in Australia, they don't talk about those sort of things, which is pretty stupid. I hope those murderers are locked up for good. :-(.

Oh, and this was a really good chapter. It showed quite a bit of emotion that most short stories fail to use correctly (mine included).
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Yeah, GANGNAM STYLE does that.