Reviews for Stuck in my language
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 6 . 4/15
I am glad he is safe. Bruce really freaked out losing his son.
wittyusernames chapter 6 . 1/22
AAwee!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Really good story, I enjoyed reading it :)
TheInvisibleGurlz chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
this was a good story over all. i honestly think that it would have been more interesting if the story was more gradual, with more chapters without too much time skip in between. then again, i may be a bit of a hypocrite for saying that. in general though, a very good story. keep up the good work!
Tarienlover chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Sooo I'm loving the story! But as I'm reading this at 2:30 in the morning I'm a little out of it and decided to just use Google translate and type everything Dick said into there...and when I scroll down I see the translation! I believe it's time for bed lol
shadowleaf chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
hmmmm... the ending was a bit weak, but hey! You can't win them all, am I right? The plot line was stupendous, marvelous, fantastical, amazing, enjoyable, magical, whelming, turbing, terrific, sparklicious, and so incredibly rich and realistic I am going to virtually hug Fighter1357. Family issues, an argument, heart failure, and so much more! I extremely recommend this story to any potential readers who actually read these things. May your lives be filled with fluff, torture, kidnapping, and DaddyBats. Not exactly in that order, though... unless you're like me.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
This was a cute story to read. :). My favourite bits were when there were those middle-age accents. It was quite amusing! :D.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
I heard about that. But only on a FF story about a week after it happened. Here in Australia, they don't talk about those sort of things, which is pretty stupid. I hope those murderers are locked up for good. :-(.

Oh, and this was a really good chapter. It showed quite a bit of emotion that most short stories fail to use correctly (mine included).
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Yeah, GANGNAM STYLE does that.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Yeah! Go Robin! :D. He does the impossible! Stands up to the Batman! :D. Oh, and I really like this story. It's funny!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
LOL! It was funny how Robin said 'aw rat'. XD. LOL!
animegal1357 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
please make a sequel... it can be when the teen titans and their villains are transported into the young justice world!
Potter4me chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Wow! This fanfic was par excellance! I enjoyed it a ton! Unique plot and I just loved u throing in that teen titans villian. I don't think I've read many fics where dicky was that good of an artist! It seems like he would b good at at. Did he draw in the comics or was that just another one of your creative peaces of genius? Either way, loved the story. Write on dude!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2013