Reviews for Show Me Love
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow... pretty nice. I feel sad it was oneliners, but it really tells the whole story. Please write more!
summer164 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I have to say that it was, a bit confusing but i liked it.
GEMfaerie chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Lovely. I applaud you Rachel. Your stories are getting better.
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally put your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. These stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net.