Reviews for Start of Redemption
AlexandraDuffield chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
YES! YES! OMG! YEEEESSSSSS!

THIS. EVERYTHING THIS.

I want this to happen SO freaking badly! Omg, if Tahno is actually the one to find Korra and help her I think my shipping heart will just explode with joy!

I absolutely loved this fic, and will gladly reference it as canon until proven true (yeeeeesssss!) or otherwise (screw canon!)

Oh, and I really love that you ended it where you did, and didn't go on to show him finding Korra etc. you ended it in a very neat place, not going too deep into headcanon where it starts getting a little iffy for the reader.

ugggghhh! Episode 9 can't come soon enough!

Thank you so much for writing this though! I'm so pumped up now! If something like this actually happens, I'm totally going to write you a fanfic! I hope you write more Tahnorra, cause I'm seriously looking foward to reading it! *insert BIIIIIG happy grin*

Téa
Danyeda Goofy Panterita chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is awesome! I really like this headcanon and the way you made it work it was fantastic!

Also, I loved how desperate sound Tahno imagining any scenario were Korra could get hurt x3 and I this phrase: And this Wolfbat would like to show the Avatar how a real knight in shining armor operates.

this phrase made it! It was the topping this one-shot need to made it my favorite! I love it x3
LoveNotes333 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Moremoremoremoremoremoremore. I'll give you a more detaed review if you update :D huh? I gave you some incentive. Gonna update now? Continue the story?
chickchick chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
MORE MORE MORE ! ADD SOME JEALOUSY 2 IT ;)
furrycheese521 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow, it sounds interesting!

UPDATE
anon chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
"lead the way, sweetheart!" - only you, Tahno :)