Reviews for A Shadow in my Dreams
DeprLugia chapter 1 . 7/7
Hello, can you fix the text lines? It's all beoken in places :S
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2015
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2015
Noo! You should have let gimli go, then Legolas would be all sad and whathisname would feel guilty and fluffiness created!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
And right about now my mother is going to wonder why tears are flowing from my eyes like rivers...
Kat chapter 28 . 4/10/2015
Awww. Loved the whole thing. And this was a really cute chapter. Keep writing! You're really good!
Dammit chapter 28 . 8/30/2014
So two hours later I finish reading and realize that while this is one of my fav fics I read last year, it's not the one I was looking for. However, I think I found it. Fuck me.
Okay chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
So I read this on a legolas&gimli hurt/comfort fic binge around Christmas 2013 and somehow this and another fic got fused together in my memory and anyways flash forward almost a year later I see some fanart on tumblr and I'm like "hmmm I wanna read some lotr fic what was that really good h/c thing I read that one time" and I've literally read through everything on ff.n and ao3 and even some sketchy dawn-of-the-internet homegrown sites trying to find this fic and anyways the few details I remembered were the galadriel thing at the end and the "would you rather die here or under the stars" line and the two-horses-carrying-a-stretcher thing and literally 3 hours of creative google searches later I finally found this fic. Fucking hell, now I've lost the attention span and energy to even read it. So yeah now I'm just saving it for tomorrow when I can properly enjoy it. Fml. I thought you'd find my story entertaining.
Shana Greenleaf chapter 28 . 2/13/2014
Another very good story
I loved it .
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
I believe that Calenuial is a good and honourable being, yet prejudice runs deep, even more when misguided loyalty accompanies it.
BrightGreenNails chapter 28 . 9/14/2013
What an AWESOME ending!
BrightGreenNails chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
Calenuial you truly are a stupid elf. Truly idiotic.
BrightGreenNails chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
That made me cry. :'-((
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Uh oh...
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Oh goodness... Gimli do you know how stupid of a move that was!?
sidh chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
He stepped outside into the light of day and his eyes searched the sky only to find the sun concealed behind thick clouds. Disappointed that her rays would not warm the elf's cold skin he kept on moving until he reached his appointed destination. He sank to his knees awkwardly but gently lowered Legolas down into the thick grass growing between the roots of the old tree he had sought.
Once more he pressed his ear to the elf's chest, satisfied as he could hear the soft beating of his heart. Much too weak but still there.
He arranged the long, slender limbs into a comfortable position, laying one of the elf's limp hands against a dark wooden root. Once more he looked up, this time into the rich green of the tree top above them.

'I know not how, ' he whispered hoarsely 'but I know he draws strength from you. So I beg you to give it to him, for I could not take to see him die.'

As his look fell back onto his friend he could not help but shake his head.

'The things you make me do, my friend. So you finally got me talking to trees. I fear I will never live that one down.'

But his heart still held a desperate fear as he could only hope that Legolas would live to tease him about this.

Best paragraph ever...truly, I love this. You have me crying right at my keyboard, I knew Gimli would find his love for his friend.

Great!