Reviews for A Shadow in my Dreams
Ne'ith5 chapter 24 . 3/17
So now they are both guilty of hurting him, and doing so at the worst of times as well. Also I object to the term fight in what Gimli did. A fight is generally a disagreement between two or more people. However misguided it was, he assaulted Legolas physically and mentally. I know the elf will no doubt forgive his friend given time but trust has been lost here and needs to be regained. Celanuil, too made a mistake he let his anger over come consideration and compassion for his ailing friend. Both of his friends will have to cope with their actions as will Legolas.
DeprLugia chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Hello, can you fix the text lines? It's all beoken in places :S
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2015
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2015
Noo! You should have let gimli go, then Legolas would be all sad and whathisname would feel guilty and fluffiness created!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
And right about now my mother is going to wonder why tears are flowing from my eyes like rivers...
Kat chapter 28 . 4/10/2015
Awww. Loved the whole thing. And this was a really cute chapter. Keep writing! You're really good!
Dammit chapter 28 . 8/30/2014
So two hours later I finish reading and realize that while this is one of my fav fics I read last year, it's not the one I was looking for. However, I think I found it. Fuck me.
Okay chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
So I read this on a legolas&gimli hurt/comfort fic binge around Christmas 2013 and somehow this and another fic got fused together in my memory and anyways flash forward almost a year later I see some fanart on tumblr and I'm like "hmmm I wanna read some lotr fic what was that really good h/c thing I read that one time" and I've literally read through everything on ff.n and ao3 and even some sketchy dawn-of-the-internet homegrown sites trying to find this fic and anyways the few details I remembered were the galadriel thing at the end and the "would you rather die here or under the stars" line and the two-horses-carrying-a-stretcher thing and literally 3 hours of creative google searches later I finally found this fic. Fucking hell, now I've lost the attention span and energy to even read it. So yeah now I'm just saving it for tomorrow when I can properly enjoy it. Fml. I thought you'd find my story entertaining.
Shana Greenleaf chapter 28 . 2/13/2014
Another very good story
I loved it .
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
I believe that Calenuial is a good and honourable being, yet prejudice runs deep, even more when misguided loyalty accompanies it.
BrightGreenNails chapter 28 . 9/14/2013
What an AWESOME ending!
BrightGreenNails chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
Calenuial you truly are a stupid elf. Truly idiotic.
BrightGreenNails chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
That made me cry. :'-((
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Uh oh...
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Oh goodness... Gimli do you know how stupid of a move that was!?