Reviews for YuGiOh! Attends Hogwarts
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
CONTNUE THE STORY!
Valenntine2000 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
I say to please continue! I really liked it and thought it was funny. I THX you for writing it!
!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
update please! this story has a great plot too it! but if you abandon it and put it up for adoption I WILL take it. BUT that is ONLY if you give up on this story.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Cool!
alexa- chan chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
my English is not good, I used the translator to read your story and I want continnuacion, please tear if not will not be able to sleep well. (I hope this helps xD one Mexican reading your story ... even though his English is very bad ... is sufisiente excitement to continue, right?)
ha! and to top it off I don't have account on this page
sas chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
please more please!
Aosora 'Aoi-chan' Yuzuki chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I'm sad to hear that you won't have time for the story cause I really like it, but even if you don't have time for it right now I hope you will continue or try to get someone else to adopt it in the future

Best wishes from
Aoi-chan :3
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
HOW CAN YOU CONSIDER NOT FINISHING THIS?! honestly, i'm new to this particular section of fanfiction, but how many people would have thought of putting all three series in a harry potter crossover? i already love the idea, and these characters could work so well together! lets face it, we all love childish jaden, his contrast with yusei, and yugi's sort of inbetween personality. my only problem would be the insanely huge cast. who would go to hogwarts, and how would you keep track of them? i know you have your life, and i dont blame you for having a problem with updates, but please, at least consider continuing this story!
kitty-ally-93 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
send him to the shadow realm and use the card spirts to scare him. i bet Yubel will love to help as well.
Alice's Sister chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
continue continue continue PLEASE :)
ricestalk-2004 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I can not wait!
supastar45 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
SEND HIM TO THE SHADOW REALM SEND HIM TO THE SHADOW REALM!
Scaehime chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
It's an interesting start. Do you plan on updating it?
Dreamsigners chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
When are you going to update? :(
PyruxDeltax chapter 1 . 7/10/2012