Reviews for The Nighttime Secret
ClaraOswinOswin chapter 2 . 2/19
My guess is that he's a werewolf At first I thought Vampire but then I realized he was werewolf
anime star99 chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
Please write more I love it so far ;)
Dora chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
Wow ur story is amazing
Love stories like these
Plz update soon cant wait
krestra chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
Awe! I love this chapter! It's so sweet!
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
hes a werewolf
OnlyTimeWins chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
OH Gawd
OnlyTimeWins chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Great chap
jane1123 chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
OnlyTimeWins chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
I love Nikki from Heroes. I miss that show so much. I loved Peter, Sylar, Claire, Hiro and Molly. Nice chapter.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
People can be rude sometimes, but don't let it bother you. Haters are going to hate. I like this story, so please keep up the good work. You are a good writer and you are really creative.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Teddy is going to be a werewolf ! YOU WATCH TEENWOLF on MTV !
OnlyTimeWins chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Oh Gawd ! Spencer is a werewolf. Nice one !
Creey stalker ! Radical !
Boy just never understand anything. Preach it sister ! Amen to that !
OnlyTimeWins chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Don't forgot to put quotation marks (") at the end of the last time the person talks and before you have another person talking.
Your sentence should look like this.

It's Jo again." he answered. " I thought this girl had gotten a piece of her own medicine already. Well I know she liked him but she had to find some other way to show it."

I loved the story and I always wanted to kill Spencer. I could have choked him to death for cheating.
OnlyTimeWins chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is a great idea. Your grammar was good and I am dying to find out what's up with Spencer. I am actually not dying. I'm full of life, but you get the point.
Phoebs Lyle chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Could you please do a chapter when if Teddy gets grounded for sneaking out of her window to see Spencer. Sorry I'm asking but I'm an actual writer and that would be AWESOME!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »