Reviews for Mafia Marriage
Storm66 chapter 12 . 11/20
I kinda need more dude
twimima7 chapter 12 . 11/1
This guy turns up at the worst time when not needed. Why would he want to help her? I hope she gets well enough to be able to show him she can take care of herself. He is such a Jerk! Thanks for the story and I hope you will continue it someday. Please don't give it up. It's good writing.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 11/1
Jacob betrayed her and Edward hit her twice on the head with he's gun? I'm sure Carlisle said he did not want her dead. Jerkward, I'm sorry she missed. Gonna love this story and the fights ahead.
MiccaF chapter 12 . 10/9
Awesome so far! Looking forward to more!
JJ1234 chapter 12 . 10/1
Good chapter.
Can you please update!? I love this story!
Would love to read the rest!
Alysaa chapter 12 . 6/7
You should really keep posting. It is a good story that has many ways to finish.
I know it's been a really, really long time, but I just stumbled across your story and it is amazing! Please consider updating. I'm dying to know what happens. I have a love/hate feeling for Edward and I'm anxious to know if he ever comes around to really loving Bella. Great story...please,please update.
stephanie.j.daw chapter 12 . 4/20
Pleeeeaaaase continue this story, it's fantastic. xx
stephanie.j.daw chapter 6 . 4/20
This story just keep getting better...I love and hate your cliff hangers. You've done a great job with this story, I'm really enjoying it.
stephanie.j.daw chapter 5 . 4/20
Oh...my...god, I did not see that twist coming. Then again this is Aro we are talking about, so I should have. xx
stephanie.j.daw chapter 4 . 4/20
That's one way to stop her escaping. x lol.
Lil Rix chapter 12 . 2/11
Awesome story! Any plans on starting up again?
alexis8820 chapter 12 . 1/11
I'd love to for me out what happens next ;)
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »