Reviews for Oh, Holden
guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Prob best not to insult autistic people in the future. Also, postimg your hate in the tag is annoying, and people will probably find it more annoying than they find holden to be.
greeneyesgirl123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I just found out I'm emo...not only that but a fag that's pretty awesome! :) and wats a furrie?
Atomic Works chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
A person who hates Holden but loves gingers? How very strange to see such a mix. My favorite book is "Catcher In The Rye" and I also enjoyed your story as well. Keep up the good work ;-)
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
-Oh, Holden-
Okay, so you probably aren't going to even read this. Seriously, I am an ACTUAL writer taking some of my time to give you an honest review, and spending mort of the time to ramble, and you are not even going to look at. And it isn't just you. I am sure not a single one of you guys do. Really. Nobody cares. Ever.
On another not, GET A HEART! Holden is not that bad!
I am never this bitter when I reveiw people.
! And to anyone reading this- check your reviews. Have you no idea how nice it was for us to read you work. Read ours.
-TR
disneyglittersparkles chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Lmao this was funny. I get you, I really do.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Spoken like a true Illiterate moron. BTW, you are a phony.
estrellabrillante chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
personally, I think you need calm down. it's okay, I can see why some people might find this book a little irritating, but that's because I found out that a lot of people aren't like Holden and don't understand him. what don't you like about him anyway? this is a book about him and him growing up out of alienation. meh :/ *tbh I'm like...a huge fangirl of holden.* If he actually talked to you ..i'm pretty sure he wouldn't say what you think he would say. just saying...:/
JaydaMorgana chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Yikes. I would be careful, posting something like this where people that clearly like the book are sure to review it. Just a warning ...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You can hate a book all you want, but that doesn't give you a right to be a cunt to other people who like it. You have the right to an opinion, but not to be a bitch about it. Stop being a hypocritical attention whore you stupid slut.
messed up stargazer chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Seriously? Just because you hate the book doesn't mean you should announce it to the entire reading world! I happen to connect with Holden and just because of that I'm obviously a fag and a furrie? As if that's an actual thing! If you hate the book keep it to yourself!

And wash your mouth out with soap! That kind of language only belongs in Hell!
Ani chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
haahahaha you have every right to express your opinion, but the last line is ridiculous taking into account that all the emos love him
Conrad Jerrett chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Preach on!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
wasn't the whole point of the book that he grew up at the end
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm wondering if this is even allowed in .
Not the hate, I mean, but the fact that this is not a story of any kind.
FromTheClouds chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews...

I personally like the book, but I can see where it would be annoying.

What do you not like about it?