Reviews for Dear Maura
smd41271 chapter 33 . 6/19
I just finished reading this yet again. I continue to marvel how you voice these characters dead on especially Maura. Thank you for sharing your work
Gail chapter 3 . 3/24
WOW! that was beautiful, you write so well. I have read many stories of Rizzles and Doccubus (lost girl) What a pleasure to really feel their emotions and love for each other.
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 32 . 1/25
Please don't stoo here! I have loved this story. And read in one hit!
Melanie R Wells chapter 33 . 1/4
love to read the words of a talented author, such as yourself. if i may send you a few encouraging words. I loved it! lol all of it! the angst, the letter writing and of course the poetry. i do believe i will be looking your book up and will def. read your other stories. dont let the negative nancies get u down! You done Good!
Pamba chapter 33 . 12/27/2014
I would love to see this story go on. I also read Criminal Minds fanfic and I found one author that has 69 stories that are the same character. Some of the stories fall one after another and in some there is a couple of months in between. I really love the way we get to know the characters. This also allows to have some of the stories focus on other members of the cast. I would love to see you do the same with Maura and Jane.
killie 64 chapter 33 . 12/8/2014
As an author, you are more than entitled to make some money from your work. I reall don't understand that guest reviewer, but, each to their own. I just appreciate that you still post your stories here for our enjoyment. Look forward to seeing more of them on this site in the future, cheers!
killie 64 chapter 31 . 12/8/2014
One word...BRILLIANT! Oh, and, thanks for sharing, cheers. Have a happy and safe holiday season and hope to read more of your stories in the not to distant future :) :)
killie 64 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I can't believe I haven't read this yet. Such a heartbreaking and touching start. And that letter to Maura, beautiful. Thank goodness Korsak found it. If I know your writing like I think i do, it's not going to be an easy reconciliation for these two. Time will tell. Off to discover where this story leads, cheers :)
ab chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Omg! This is absolutely beautiful!
TitaCL chapter 31 . 4/30/2014
damn girl! this fanfic is amazing!
thank you!
67blackbelt chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Por favor no la borres... Me gusta mucho y la he leĆ­do varias veces...;)
Guest chapter 32 . 1/2/2014
Wow. I was enjoying this story but I have to be honest and say that it's not cool to tell everyone you're removing it and then charge money to read more, even if it's not in a R&I flavor.
CrackdownDraco chapter 32 . 1/4/2014
Guest reviews .. All the negative and ill thought comments achieve is the author having to moderate guest reviews. Serves no purpose.
CrackdownDraco chapter 33 . 1/4/2014
I wonder why people insist on making negative comments as guests, seems so petty and don't help anybody. I have seen it happen to far too many authors, and can't be pleasant. That aside, I hope the Kindle version is successful for you, you're not the first fanfiction writer to place their stories into the realm of paid books. You only have to take a look at the early Xena writers to see that it is something that happens quite a lot when a story/author becomes popular. And there is nothing wrong with going down that route. This won't be the last fanfiction story to move onto a different stage, and that is what it is, a different stage to showcase the talents of the author. Good luck with the transition.