Reviews for Johnlock A Study Into The Heart
This is the sweetest saddest smuttyest. Funnyest fix I have eve read I absolutely love it
Tasha chapter 24 . 3/21
Great fic. Really surprised me who the mastermind was. Please write a parentlock sequel.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
I saw what you did there. That reference.
naughtynati chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
These two are likely to spontaneous combust...they are so freaking hot. So when is John going to ask Sherlock to pleasure himself orally while he watches?
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Dear Sabrina:

"Johnlock". Have you ever reflected on how odd it is for a slash pairing to be called that? Considering, I mean, what the original John Locke had to say about "Adultery, Incest, and Sodomy" in his First Treatise on Government. ("Sins, which... cross the main intention of Nature, which willeth the increase of Mankind, and the continuation of the Species in the highest perfection, and the distinction of Families, with the Security of the Marriage Bed, as necessary thereunto.")

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
WingsOfDuskAndDawn chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
I totally loved this. It was beautiful. You really came up with something beautiful here.
Eminaux chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
Best Johnlock fanfic I've ever read. You, my friend, are truly amazing! I actually heard Benedicit's and Martin's voices in my head reading the dialauge, it is just a beautiful piece of writing! Thank you and keep up the good work!
VGFANFOREVER chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Haha I love your idea linking Titanic and Sherlock Holmes.. And this is the best Johnlock fanfic I have ever read :-)
WHYtheHELLnotBP chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
thanks for not putting a part where they get old and died that is something I can appreciate
johnlock over chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
i already read this like 5 times... I STILL LOVE IT
Hachi chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
omgggg QwQ so sweet 333333333333333333333333333333333333
johnlock lover chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
WHY? THE STORY IS OVER? I"M ALMOST CRYING
johnlock lover chapter 21 . 5/3/2014
I KNEW IT WAS HARRY! I WAS LIKE: YES I KNEW IT!
johnlock lover chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
i LOVE YOU STORY!
jhonlock lover chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
i love your story, i am not engelish, but i really enjoy