Reviews for My eternal Friend, Lover and Saviour
2769sushi chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
Aaaaah! I hate suspense. This is so good. You have to continue and for the fangirl in me (whispering) I hope you have a hot scene in there with Yuki and Luka...yaoi all the way. :)
JaiDaw chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
Please post another chapter soon, I am very intrigued as to what will happen next.
mywinterfireflies chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Pls more
FayeFox chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Interestiiiing :D
Le-Anime-fan chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
You seem to be under a misconception, let me clear that for you. Kanata is not another name of Reiga. Until Reiga returns with all his powers after each reincarnation, he lives as a human. In the time of the Story, Reiga's human name happened to be Kanata. This is not a well-known fact within the story, and only Yuki actually uses 'Kanata'. None of the Opasts know Reiga as Kanata.
I love the other aspects of the story though. It is an interesting read.
MeikoKuran999 chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
if she tries to hurt him Luka better kill her I don't care how close they are he loves yuki. I don't trust her. Lol anyways I really like this story so far can't wait to see what you do next.
fairygodsister chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
your story is a good one..please update i wanna know what happens next.. and by the way thank you for writing it _
fracesca chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
hi... it think you've done a great job with your story so i am following it. when will you update it..thanks!
princessa luna chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
continuous will soon want to know what did she come between yuki and luka? or planning some evil aserle yuki? I hope you will soon continued.
Capitano chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Please, write more! I love your story and I can't wait to read more! _
SoraDreams chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
My inner fangirl was going crazy like toko! I LOVE the ending! omg i cant wait until the next chapter! Thank u for updating :)
PianoPrincess chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
WRITE MORE!
Harco8059 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
I can't wait for the next. Update soon.. xD
Yancelebi chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
The description in all the chapters are dazzling Keep up the dazzling descriptions
InuGirl4ever12 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Wow awesome chapter and story!
I love how Yuki blushes! Sooo cutee and Luka soo sexyyy :D
Can't wait for the next update! :D