Reviews for Storm Gift
Really sweet and lovely fic here, it would be so great if you wrote about this couple again i know that i would certainly read it :)
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Simple, but very nice.
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
sweet story you do this couple great justice. I wonder what else yusei and bruno have taken apart in bordem
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
It's been awhile since you've written anything about Jack and Carly. As usual, you captured them perfectly. :) I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Valerianna chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Didn't bother to log in, you probably know who this is from other reviews:)

Once again, I congratulate you on a mother wonderfully written short story. This piece is incredibly sweet and warm, the imagery of the roaring thunders outside and warm cozy conversations inside made me quite... Fluffy inside.

First it's incredible how to pinch and nip their characterizations. I know this is a couple that should be together, yet it's comPletely not in their characteristic to confess I love yous to each other, and sometimes little gestures between them means a lot. Also jack is someone that seems to be a little flashy, thinking about duels and battles all the time. He tends to be a bit on the insensitive side, but I love how you made those characters your own and created a story that fits them perfectly. I'd love to create fanarts out of your fics, if I have your permission.

On another note, I can't help but envy the life Carly has at the moment. Perhaps I'm on the naive side, but carly is an independent women with a stable job and thirst for adventure. She's supporting herself fairly well, and seems to be always so cheerful about life in general, this is too silly, after all it's all based on a children's anime.! But this feeling just popped up when I read your fic, especially your description of her home and appliances.

A wonderful fic as usual. Thank you very much:)