Reviews for ADOPTED 9: Welcome Back
LightIsTheKey14 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this! Alice reminds me a lot of 7... Was that intended? :) LightIsTheKey14
Freida Right chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Thank goodness for that! I'll be looking on DA, then! ;)
polly chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Just do the story!
GG chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Only do the story and please update soon!
QueenoftheFanfiction chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Do both. The fic is really cool and I would love for you to update it! A comic would be really cool too!
Prussia chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Countinue this story! It's awesome! (but not as awesome as me)
Luna Monsplah chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Hey,it's your story,do whatever you want with I would love it if you at least write the next chapter for this 's all I'm saying so...if you ever have the time to do that,then go ahead.I won't pressure you into continuing this but...yeah,keep up the good work.
Lin chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Do whatever you wish honey, and I hope you update soon, this story seems to be on the path to becoming full of excitment
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I say make a comic and keep on working on the fanfic. I want to see what happens with the dolls and the girl(s). would you call them separate people or are they just one? Well, whatever. Please update and i cant wait till the comic comes out, i am so going to look for it soon. :-)
Midnight Maidan chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Please do the story please!
Shiloh chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
The story is needs war because thats what makes use human, also not sure if this will help the plot but my cousin watches this show called supernatural and in the show it has show the four horsemen of the apocalypse war, death, famine, and pestilence. So one night she told me she had this dream wear the chancellor was never human, but actually the horsemen war. She told me that it was his plain for the machine to snap and do that, she also told me it was to make humans be slaves to monsters and supernatural creatures but it went a little to far.
Stella Luna chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
oooooooh! make the comic! The story is good, as for polt you could have them at some point meet with the cults and of course the kids (assuming you'll also use Sam, you'll need seven more kids) will be in the survival contest at the festival (thought the no weapon thing has to change for that and because if the survivors left, humans would have to find a way to protect themselves)
Icy chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Do both, the story is fine except for the weapon thing but whatever
Plessa chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I don't care. As for plot, when read the original one and read about Sam and his looks, he strikes me as the type to think the stitchpunks are not real and it is scientifically impossible to split souls into dolls, you can use that idea.
ViVi D chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I like that this story happens thousands of years after the 9 movie and that all stitchpunks are dead making it seam as though they never were there at all. But I don't like how humans don't know about war and weapons, I mean we are not human with out those things.