Reviews for Moments
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Perfect
The Dread One chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was fantastic. Loved the ending
Dherea chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Love these! I have read all your stories and absolutely LOVE them. I am so happy that you have a combination is short stories and a few with a little length to them. Please continue to write - especially the longer ones. Your grip on the dynamics between the crew is spot-on, the relationships are not over the top and your humor makes me laugh. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Mistress M-n-M chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
My favorite part of this entire story were the little quotes and ideas from other movies/shows. It was so much fun trying to find them. Was there on for each moment? I think I may have missed a few. I might have to go back and count them all :)
all forms of fluff chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
My God that last paragraph made the entire story for me. I am not sure where they got a large enough cryo box for two but that dont matter. From start to finish you had me hooked with this telling of River and Jayne, I even went to youtube to find the 'Salad of Doom' a nice little song by the by. I guess all I can say negitive about this story is that, hmmmm there wasn't another spanking scean? maybe? OK one finle thing. Good Job, not many authors get to hear that but I do sincerly mean it.
maya chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Ever After! You took lines from Ever After you clever person!
dragonbreather4568 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
lol this was great
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This fic deserves far more reviews. Excellent. Loved all of the various cultural references.
MusicInStillMotion chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh this was fantastic. I love the quotes that you scattered about the story and the treatment of the Tam parents was brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That ending was epic! Oh, I am loving you! This entire story was awesome and truly brilliant, but the ending! Oh sweeet Buddha, you are a treasure! I love the NCIS reference and both songs Jayne played, especially 'Crazy Girl' as when I first heard it I thought of Rayne. There was so many wonderful scenes and I was so overjoyed to see Wash still with the crew. If you continue with stories such as this you a sincerely in danger of ever making a true fan of me! I have yet to read a story by you I have not loved. You are a gift to Rayne-shippers. I beg you to keep sharing such wonderful stories with us! I must go read another now! -Ali R.
alfredo joy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Parts that I loved: Complaint department, River/Jayne's relationship development, Bert from NCIS, and the quote from "Ever After" (All I ask, is that you bestow them the same courtesy that they have bestowed upon me).

Part I did not love: All of the scenes in one chapter. You went through the effort of separating them, anyway, though. Confused me a little.
hotforteacher3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Excellent use of "Ever After" bits! Works Perfectly! More Rayne smut please?
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was awesome and accurate. Thank you.
Obwan14 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
You did an amazing job! I absolutely love it. I couldn't stop laughing at parts. You did a great job at bringing tmem together and concluding the story. And I love how you kept wash alive!
Irishbrneyes chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
OMG! This was utterly brilliant! Fanfrickintastic! More please? Keep 'em comin'!