Reviews for Lonely Lotus
Nyvien chapter 7 . 2/15
Ohhhh...Ohhhhh! OHHHH! NEW CHAPTER!
I'm glad you're back! And with a new chapter! Not much Link but enough Dark Link so yayz!
Love it, and thanks for updating
valorycruz chapter 6 . 1/24
OOOOOOH PLEASE MAKE MORE! Never be for had i been THIS interested in a story and im just DIEING to find out what happens next!
RavenReble chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Have I once her seen a story like this with the LxDL pairing?
this is amazing! I've read it three times in a week just because this is great work!
It's very creative, and even with some moments that are funny xD
( or what I believe are funny)
I don't want to spoil the story for those who haven't read this yet in the reviews.
But I wasn't expecting Link to be wearing "that outfit" in I think 3rd chapter?
I literally lmao' d :3
Sorry for rambling but keep up the great work! I can't wait for future yaoi prices x3
Freya the Mistwolf chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Happy first anniversary!
Oh no, poor Link just passed out, and take it from me that is no fun. So, I wonder how Dark will respond to Link passing out? Will he show a softer side or will he beat him for being weak? Can't wait to find out. Please update soon!
wintherawr chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I think you are a great writer. You just need to up the "meow-meow" factor a little bit. I'm pretty good at that, so if you need some help, shoot me a PM. Otherwise, you have a very sexy story coming together! Love, Gavin
Miss Yaoi Hands chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
This chapter was worth the wait, only one minor comment. Detail. Not that it wasn't perfect, which it was, what is a few little detailed notes... If you catch my drift.
Shearfang chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Sad face i really wanted to continue reading but tis not to be so far because i have to wait for the next update though i do enjoy your story so far
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
It was Great!
Birthday1313 chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
This is cool, I have attempted to make my own "Link is Dark's slave" story before. But it just becomes a loose one shot, or Link becomes to dominate, or Dark is too loyal (stupid follower) to Ganon/Vati... I like yours though!
theslendermagician chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
DAMN! I loved it; so sexy too. I find it cute that Link is Dark's pet, Keep writing and I keep reviewing. :D
Miss Yaoi Hands chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Please update! This is way too good!
Ugh poor Link... What does Dark Link have in mind?!
And Meow-Meow? Sounds interesing B)
Hayaku Panda chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I want meow- meow scene! TT wTT This story gets better and better by the chapters.
MyouTakara chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Uh-oh, this can't end well for Link! And what's with Sheik, anyway?
97kingdomwolf chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
this is sad but slightly funny
DarkLink'sShadow chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Nice. :) I'm enjoying it, keep up the good work!