Reviews for Lonely Lotus
Demonno92 chapter 8 . 8/15
I really like this so can u please make more of this plz
Naughty Jesus chapter 8 . 1/1
I love it a lot! Please write more soon! Gah Link why, isn't it obvious the Datk Link needs you to feel whole?
Someone special chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
I guess thats all and he isnt writing this one anymore, great story though
this account equals abandoned chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Is there going to be any more? :o It's really good!
BlueVendetta chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Great story, you're a wonderful writer and I hope you continue this story, seriously.

I look forward to future chapters!
Ookami x Kitsune chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Wahh next chapter! Must read! o: This story is awesome (: lol
Nyvien chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Ohhhh...Ohhhhh! OHHHH! NEW CHAPTER!
I'm glad you're back! And with a new chapter! Not much Link but enough Dark Link so yayz!
Love it, and thanks for updating
valorycruz chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
OOOOOOH PLEASE MAKE MORE! Never be for had i been THIS interested in a story and im just DIEING to find out what happens next!
MomoTheDingus chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Have I once her seen a story like this with the LxDL pairing?
this is amazing! I've read it three times in a week just because this is great work!
It's very creative, and even with some moments that are funny xD
( or what I believe are funny)
I don't want to spoil the story for those who haven't read this yet in the reviews.
But I wasn't expecting Link to be wearing "that outfit" in I think 3rd chapter?
I literally lmao' d :3
Sorry for rambling but keep up the great work! I can't wait for future yaoi prices x3
Freya the Mistwolf chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Happy first anniversary!
Oh no, poor Link just passed out, and take it from me that is no fun. So, I wonder how Dark will respond to Link passing out? Will he show a softer side or will he beat him for being weak? Can't wait to find out. Please update soon!
wintherawr chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I think you are a great writer. You just need to up the "meow-meow" factor a little bit. I'm pretty good at that, so if you need some help, shoot me a PM. Otherwise, you have a very sexy story coming together! Love, Gavin
Miss Yaoi Hands chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
This chapter was worth the wait, only one minor comment. Detail. Not that it wasn't perfect, which it was, what is a few little detailed notes... If you catch my drift.
Shearfang chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Sad face i really wanted to continue reading but tis not to be so far because i have to wait for the next update though i do enjoy your story so far
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
It was Great!
Birthday1313 chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
This is cool, I have attempted to make my own "Link is Dark's slave" story before. But it just becomes a loose one shot, or Link becomes to dominate, or Dark is too loyal (stupid follower) to Ganon/Vati... I like yours though!