Reviews for The Hunted
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Can you post sooner because i love reading this
briar black death rose chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
*whistles* dammmmmmmmmmmmnn Shaw got his ass handed ta him on a silver platter but that's what he gets for nto listening to the clan alpha
Msaju17 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Yay! I'm happy Ichigo gets to see his family. Thanks for updating :)
Msaju17 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Mystery man, DUN DUN DUN! Thanks for updating.
Msaju17 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Aww, poor Ichigo :( Thanks for updating.
Saria19 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Let me guess, Grimmjow just presented a sailor girl school uniform, right? Or something equally embarrassing that most would sooner die (or walk around naked) than wear.

Only complaint I have at the moment is that you don't update quickly enough!
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
this was very good...I can't tell what Ichigo is wearing but im figuring it's skimpy lol
Nikaido Akira chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter Darts! The writing was nice and everything was pretty clear. Overall, I'd give it an 8. Good job. Can't wait for more.
XcaughtLikeAflyX chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
This is pretty cool..I like the whole idea of this :3 I hope I can read more soon too!
Nikaido Akira chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I really like this chapter. And Ooooooo, the plot thickens. Who is the bad guy? Can't wait to find out. And I like that Grimmjow is being nice. It really adds to his character. Don't try too hard and remember to have fun. -Akira-kun- -
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
poor Ichigo *grins evily* oh well. We all know us authors have fun putting him through hell :)
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
oooo so good just saying :)
AI chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I love it! Can't wait for the next chap.
Nikaido Akira chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I really enjoyed reading this a lot. It showed a little more personal view of Grimmjow and explained a little more about what happened t
Clumsy Owl chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I want to continue reading, but there are no more chapters... (sad face)
Your grammar and punctuation could use some fixing, though.