Reviews for Rings of Fire and Stars
yavin4 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Oh my. Kisri letting him go was not a twist I expected. Now, since she's wiped his memory, again, where is Ronon going? Sateda or Atlantis? Both would be home.
diama56 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Poor Kisri can't really let herself fall in love with the ex-runner...

But she would have needed so much his help!

I am really really looking forward the next chapter!
Regin chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
yavin4 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
No. The storage had a ZPM? That's so cool. Poor Ronon. His dreams means he's fighting, right? I love Kisri's words about the stars.
diama56 chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Mmm...John is being as *bad* as Ronon in this chapter! ;-)
diama56 chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Oh dear and I love the fact that she is cracking indeed, and I appreciate the interractions between this two different but also similar people.

But damn she is a wraith worshipper and heaven knows how Ronon hate them!

Would he fall for her too?
diama56 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I always like to know what Atlantis team is up for.

I cannot wait to see next chapter and read what will come together.
Kinetikat chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Oh, wow... Kisri does like to make sure she gets her man, doesn't she? LOL

I wonder what the nanovirus (if it IS a nanovirus) really does? And what does Kisri want Ronon's help with?

I like the detail of Ronon's remembering the being-buried-alive thing.

All very intriguing, well done and keep going!
Kinetikat chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Oh, that countdown! So poignant.

Your skills are coming up and up, Cloud - really looking forward to the next chapter!
diama56 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Thanks a lot for this interesting chapter, and I won't complain it's short cause it said a lot!

I am sure Kisri (maybe with Sheppard's team, or maybe...yes, Todd!) will arrange something to make believe the satidian is dead as they will take him and get him alive to escape!

Maybe Todd needs him for something, who knows...maybe bargain* his life for the atlantians, in exchange of something he desperately needs...bwahahaha thats cunning wraithy! ;)
diama56 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Excellent...

But why Kisri is there and doesn't try to get him out?
diama56 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Poor Ronon; and that poor woman who has be shot...hope she is not dead, and hope Ronon will be able to escape. Maybe Kisri will help him? :)