Reviews for Interrogation: Uzumaki Style II
jaselp00 chapter 1 . 1/4
Who else could use a good interrogation? It will be interesting to see who's next.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
im convinced this needs to be made a whole story u my friend are awesome
hellfire45 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Good make a new story like this one with guren
246vili chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Naruto became a master lover and female-interrogator. Jiraya has nothing more to teach him XD
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Naruto: "what? Nuggya please! I'm too awesome for that shit! And how am I supposed to take your position if I'm in the Academy? Stupid Baa-chan!"
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Please make another oh, and please make them both pregnant heh... hehe... (evil laugh)
Kalin Greyv chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
hoo boy...i wouldn't put it past him...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Now Karin. Part 3. C'mon
phantoms storm chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
great story would like it if you were able to do another one
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
both were great stories
draco122
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Well I must say the lemon for this fic is much improved over the one from the first interrogation story. Only this time the little trollop Kin Tsuchi was a little bit more cooperative than the red headed she devil Tayuya.

While usually I don't own up to the lemons that kind of feel like rape scenes I have to say that this one came off as being more tender and sweet and since Kin gave in to Naruto's treatment I suppose this gets a pass for better or worse.

In my previous review of the first Naruto Interrogation fic I suggested that this be turned into a series but little did I know that you had this cooking and giving the choice of the next intended target should this series continue how 'bout Guren the crystal style user or maybe that chick with the red hair from the Sora arc (you know the one who waxed obsessive about her hair and used different chakra nature types).

Well anyway I hope you consider adding at least one more part to series, hell maybe do one where Hinata plans to do something naughty so she can get some quality time with the blond headed hero of the Leaf who has captured her heart and won't let go. What can I say I'm a straight up NaruHina fiend and the thought of Hinata and Naruto getting down in a high security prison gets me all hot and bothered.

Until next time, SV33 out!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
You should do Konan next
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
supert history
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Thank you for this! I like NaruKin and Tayu, so I am thankful! Threesome next?
ReaperxClown chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
You should do one about Konan,Chikushodo and Gurren cause they're Bad girls and pretty good looking ones on that.