Reviews for Into the Woods
hopefulromanticx chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Very, very well written. Beautiful descriptions of everything. I really enjoyed it! :)
Elvendork chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hi!

I love love love this story. It actually gave me chills when I read it. I also was suspecting Fenrir Greyback at the start, and when I was right I did a little jig...because I'm cool like that. Ahem, moving on. My favourite part of the story is -well, all of it, but I loved how Greyback liked the colour red on her and gave her the coat, but in reality he liked the colour on her because of blood. A very chilling, modern and haunting twist on a classic fairytale (that I find to be intriguing and creepy anyway). I don't know, I've always had this unexplainable obsession with fairytales - I love how they all seem to have a dark twist.

Anyway, this ending:

"If you go down to the woods today, fight past the arms of the trees that block your way and follow the intoxicating stench of spilt blood and panic you might stumble across a trail: a basket, a pair of boots, a red coat, a girl; broken, bloodied, still breathing. Remnants of another fairytale; scattered."

Wow. That actually gave me goosebumps. This whole story had me on the edge of my seat; I just wanted to know what was going to happen next.

I don't have anything to critique. Your grammar is perfect, description was amazing, plot was original and everything about this story was mysterious and creepy, yet amazing.

Fantastic job!