Reviews for Giving Love a Bad Name
minstorai chapter 17 . 8/16
This chapter's outstanding, and I love that "Shut the hell up" that whole conversation Henriksen figuring out Sam and Addy's relationship was just super entertaining! The way Addy fits in so well especially in episodes like this-I mean, it's kinda painful she isn't in the actual show
minstorai chapter 11 . 8/15
The first time I read this I used to hate her real name was Kitten, probably cause her disdain for it felt so real or it seemed too Barbie Idk but now I love it- seeing as it's probably the girliest, most fragile thing about her! And I love how they laugh over it and mock it!
minstorai chapter 9 . 8/15
"Just like your real father," Omfg I don't know if I forgot that genius little hint or never noticed it but now it's driving me nuts!
minstorai chapter 8 . 8/15
Omfg, I love this chapter so fucking much, and I adore the part about Rufus refusing the test and everything she had to say about him! I'm enjoying re-reading this (second? third time? more?) so much
DanielleMJSH chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
And im obsessed lol but I've read 15chapters in 2 hours im gonna have to break lol
minstorai chapter 27 . 6/30/2014
Omg, that "I. Am. So. Tired. Of. You." Addy's so out of Ruby's league!
minstorai chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
Ah dude, flawless job! Addy fits SO seamlessly with the Winchesters - and they're such a great team. Lol that "stripper suffocates dude with thighs" always got me, and I love Addy appreciating it!
minstorai chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
To me, the chapter's a little off-topic/drifting from SPN, but it's still important and so well-written!
minstorai chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Strange enough, I don't like Peter. I think under different circumstances (in a different fic maybe), I would - but the Winchesters make him look lame and small fry.
minstorai chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Holy fuck, I love this story! I think I actually love it more than the Ev Deaton stor/ies. Everybody knows Mystery Spot was an outstanding episode, and you and Addy just pushed it to a whole other level!
Lewtam chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
This chapter was so random. I was really getting into this story until now. Not sure if I want to continue. Your character was great and I love her mysterious background but it didn't have a build up that made me want to keep reading. Sorry.

Tip: I don't understand why people must do this when writing 'M' rated fanfictions but don't say that the girl is right. It may seem hot and what not but in reality, for the girl to be 'right' it means she's not attracted or turned on. When stimulated, the vagina loosens and would only tighten when she begins to feel her orgasm. Sorry for giving a quick sex ed but just though that you should know in order to make your sex scenes more realistic. It's laughable when guys tell a girl she's tight when it means that she's not all that into him.
steelcandy chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Just found this story and I love Sam/oc stories he hardly ever gets the girl very good story love it
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 29 . 2/17/2014
I really liked this. Gonna go check out the sequel now!
isis.mama chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I do wonder what her big secret is...guess I'll find out soon enough, huh?
klu chapter 29 . 9/22/2013
This story had some very compelling parts.
Your storyline with Addy and her Dark vs. Light dilemma, her family and Peter was very fun to read. The original work you did was really great.
You didn't have to completely recap entire episodes of the show though; you could have summarized and kept the story shorter, making more room for your own writing. It dragged in a lot of places because you just added a character to a lot of dialogue that wasn't necessary to the function of the piece.
Overall, it was good and you should consider making more original work based off the episodes versus simply retelling them.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »