Reviews for The Savior, Child of the Tardis, Son of a Mad Man
Joe-El chapter 35 . 12/5/2023
Scratch my naming suggestion. Lol I hadn't actually gotten to that part of this chapter yet. Sorry.
Joe-El chapter 35 . 12/5/2023
I have a name for Harry. In the spirit of The Doctor , The Bad Wolf, and The Anomaly, I submit, The Witch Doctor! Since it appears that, Harry is too magical bullshit, what, The Doctor is too Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey bullshit. Plus, like father, like son!
Westrannor chapter 35 . 11/27/2023
So i just binged this over a few days, and i have to say this is some masterful writing. You've managed to blend two fandoms really well, and managed to capture that feel of the Doctor you get in the show, which is amazing. Thank you so much for writing this, it was a joy to read.
HoboHeartLover chapter 35 . 11/21/2023
What a great journey you've taken us and Harry through so far. Not all of it fun or great but a journey with learning moments through it none the less. I'll be honest I'm not the most knowledgeable of Doctor Who, having never watched it personally. My knowledge comes from general knowledge anyone in other nerdy fandoms might know (a couple actors, the Weeping Angels, etc), and whenever youtube shorts decides its Doctor Who week for me.
It was recently Doctor Who week and I had randomly decided to search for Harry potter x Doctor who fanfiction and came across this. Your writing is great for the fact that I, who has no knowledge of the series can easily follow and fall in love with the characters I've never seen past a couple seconds out of context. A little bit of googling (to get a sense of the very basic timeline) and BAM, you can be fully immersed in the story.
(Sorry if this is a bit all over the place? I'm still waking up from a nap I took so my mind is very easily distracted. Just wanted to say how much I love the story and journey you've taken us on so far, if I was to simplify that wall of text down.)
HoboHeartLover chapter 3 . 11/14/2023
Ok so far 3 chapters in I've honestly enjoyed this. Not gunna lie I don't even watch Doctor Who, I just have the basics of it, but everything is coming across so lovely in your writing and characterization.
grizzytx chapter 35 . 11/4/2023
I found your story a few days ago and burned right through it. I love it. I see you've updated recently and I'm glad the story isn't over.
Tydeet chapter 1 . 10/22/2023
tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda this is a line break tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda tilda
Joshua the Hand-Written chapter 35 . 10/21/2023
Great work on this chapter. Glad to see you back.
Joshua the Hand-Written chapter 25 . 10/14/2023
Is that the Arc of the Covenant?
avatarjedi chapter 35 . 10/8/2023
So amazingly happy you’re back! This fic is literally one of my favorite crossovers ever. You’re such an amazing writer.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 6 . 10/2/2023
Jesus, do you actually have any plan for this story's ending? Every chapter is you jerking yourself off about how you're finally back and updating. It's been more than a decade since you started this. Christ. There's something wrong with everyone on this brain dead trash heap of a website.
Jennifer chapter 35 . 10/1/2023
This is such a great story! I look forward to reading more. You are an incredible author. ️
AzrielG chapter 35 . 9/30/2023
Omg just thankyou!
I re-read the entirety of this story whilst working this week and it filled me with so much joy.
Thankyou thankyou thankyou!
tsukomie chapter 35 . 9/27/2023
i am happy to see you writing again
kddr1122 chapter 35 . 9/25/2023
wow, what a great chapter, thanks.
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »