Reviews for The Savior, Child of the Tardis, Son of a Mad Man
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 9 . 6/23
the doctor in all his forms really does love bananas doesn't he
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 8 . 6/22
beside the word impossible... also clara oswald
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 5 . 6/21
i could see a really sad seen between harry and the doctor while the doctor is regenerating, harry thinking his daddy is dying you know... the doctor regenerates and that's that, you could probably have i know there are a lot more chapters and i don't know what has happened or not, but you could have a harry meeting amy pond then the future happens and they are shipped... just a bit of wibbly wobbly timey wimey... stuff
Alex0127 chapter 13 . 4/11
LMFAO jack has no regrets, "he smiled, no hint of guilt in his voice."
Alex0127 chapter 10 . 4/10
omfg I'm shocked I love this rose I hate rose tbh but this one *chef kiss*
Yz3ut3 chapter 34 . 3/31
I love this fic! I would like have other chapter! have a fun day! see ya.
AngelsOfDeath2343 chapter 3 . 2/22
harry needs to meet Vincent van gogh
Eragon135790 chapter 1 . 2/22
already multiple problems in the first chapter. 1: Dumbledore thinks about sirius being arrested, he would only be arrested 3 days later, 2: why would McGonagall wtach the dursleys before harrys parents die? 3: it seems like they truly use magic which is factually impossible as rassilon imposed rationality upon the universe, if you make wizards arrive(from another universe/dimension) only after rassilon did so then ok but as long as that doesnt happen the existence of magic is a massive plothole dumbles didnt even know that as he was surprised by that in canon. why did they haev to arrive that early, arriving later would have been perfectly ok as the docotr said harry would only arrive once he is needed, he isnt needed yet though,
lillisa34 chapter 34 . 11/1/2021
I really hope one day you return to continue the story please! I got down to the bottom and the Weasley twins and I hate a cliffhanger! Wonderful story!
MrsSlythindor chapter 34 . 10/17/2021
Pity this was never finished.

It's a thousand times better than any of those creepy & cringy crappy dramione fics. Or those disgusting and disturbing drarry ones either.
Quality evaporates from fanfiction . com every time an author of this caliber stops writing...
EmiY-chan chapter 34 . 8/23/2021
Stumbled across this a few days ago and I’ve just finished it. I love it. Sad to see that there’s no more as I’d love to know what happens next.
aGnamZer0 chapter 7 . 8/3/2021
Why? Why did you do that? I– I had to stop mid-read. I'm crying you know, even now the tears haven't stopped. When I saw what they did to Harry, what you did to him, I just couldn't– I had to leave. I tried to lay down and sleep, but after one hour it was obvious I couldn't, images of what they did to Harry in my mind. I had to know more, what really happened and the consequences. So I gathered my courage and started reading again. And the more I read, the more I cried, sobbing quietly for Harry.

You know, when the chapter started I was very excited. You said the Olympians would regret forever to have kidnapped Harry, and while I gathered he maybe would have been hurt a little and be afraid, I thought it would just be another adventure, one where we would see what The Doctor can do when truly angered.

But that– that wasn't what I wanted. Now I just wish this chapter never happened. I just wish Harry, The Doctor and Jack would form a happy family without worry, going in one adventure after the other. Not Harry permanently forced with an horrendous ability that would make risk even the most hardened man becoming insane with emotional overflow.

Please, tell me why you did that. I need to understand why Harry went through something like that, something that will follow him for the rest of his life. Something that also robbed him of the natural feel of his magic. His magic which was practically sentient, now he'll have to control it perfectly with a leash. Even if he manages to achieve that feat, it'll never be able to just answer Harry's wishes for it would only cause him pain.

I can't stop crying. I'd like to just go to bed to forget it all, but I know I won't be able to fall asleep now. I'm too irritated and bitter right now. Well, you certainly can be proud as I believe it's the first time a fanfiction made me feel so strongly. I'd have prefered it not be so depressing emotions though. But that assuredly proves the quality of your work. Not sure I want to applaud though, I'm still very cross with you.
aGnamZer0 chapter 6 . 8/3/2021
I just realized, but in The End of Time, The Doctor said "Allons-y" – which Harry also said in your fic when they left to see Martha – and then the guy at the stool aside from Jack was called Alonzo. I know the Doctor always dreamt of saying "Allons-y Alonzo!" and he managed to say it in a roundabout way.

Concerning the point about the pairing since you mentioned it several times, personally I think it's absolutely unimportant and secondary. To be honest, Doctor Who isn't about romance – while The Doctor did have a few lovers, that was alwyas temporary – and it's more about adventure and friendship – and in the case of this fic, family. I hope it stays that way. And to be honest, I don't really want to imagine Harry with anyone.

And well, even if you decide to, when Harry its Hogwarts, he'll only be eleven so even then it wouldn't be years before romance sets in. All that to say, I completely agree with you, let's forget about romance for now.

As for Torchwood, I believe I watched the first season, I watched the two or three last episodes of the series and I watched a few episodes when I stumbled upon it, but by no means am I an expert. As long it was just mentioned in this chapter to introduce Jack, I should be okay.
aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 8/3/2021
This chapter was a headache to read. Not because of your writing mind you, it's just as awesome as usual, but because of the episode it was focused on.

You see this is the first Doctor Who x HP story I read. It's been a few months I read a lot of HP fics, crossovers or otherwise, and yesterday I stumbled upon an episode of Doctor Who on the TV. It was 'Planet of the Dead', the second special of the fourth season which also happens to be two episodes before 'The End of Time' this chapter treats.

It had been a while I hadn't seen Doctor Who and when re-watching the episode, I thought what would happen if Harry – admittedly I imagined an adult Harry, but what you did is much better – met The Doctor. Would The Doctor believe in magic, I mean he basically have a technological wand. What kind of events would their encounter stir up? I was all excited!

So today I checked all the fics that could be interesting and I was immediately interested in the concept of your fic. Anyway, the thing is that I hadn't watched The Doctor for years – Tennant was my favorite, and while I liked Smith, I disliked the twelth and hated the thirteenth – so everything wasn't very fresh in my head.

So upon reading this chapter which felt like it skipped a lot of things which were implied, I decided mid-read to just go watch the episode – which happened to be nearly just after the one who got my hooked on your story. But here's the snag, I couldn't find it anywhere! At first I tried free download or streaming, seeing it led nowhere I tried charged platforms – I mean I don't mind paying for reading or watching content so no issue there – but even then nothing! The only platform which actually proposed the service – Prime – refused my card because I'm not in the US. The normal episodes were somehow available, but the specials? Zilch, nada!

I was getting mad! I had a incredible fic laying just before me but I couldn't enjoy it because I couldn't find the content. And after several hours of search and despair, I remembered that the day before I had just watched what amounted to the episode before the episode. So I quickly switched on my TV and the episode The End of Time was about to be played. First thing I did was record it – now I regret not having done that for the three other specials – and finally I was able to watch the episode.

But the maddening thing is that it's only due to luck! Otherwise, well I probably would have continued to read the fic of course, but I would have understood nothing to this chapter or the scene Harry just witnessed or how his actions would have saved the Doctor.

PS: On the episode Planet of the Dead, I regret The Doctor didn't take Lady Christina de Souza as a companion. I loved her and they were clearly compatible. Though of course then we would have needed a new season.

All of that to say, brilliant chapter but it gave me a few destructive impulses. That'll make a good anecdote I suppose.
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 8/3/2021
Last chapter I wondered if you were some kind of scientist, now I wonder if you're a writer. Reusing already existing characters or races are one thing, but managing to create a new race from scratch and putting so much details, background and character into it is nothing short of amazing.

I never tire how people immediately take notice of Harry, be it for his bright personality or for the bottomless energy welled inside his being.
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »