Reviews for The Savior, Child of the Tardis, Son of a Mad Man
Guest chapter 31 . 2h
London Knight .
Heh that was brilliant ! So Harry has five Companions ? Even the 5th Doctor only had three ... her hee ! Can't wait until the Doctor confronts Voldemote ... Old Snakeface won't know what him & I bet the Killing Curse doesn't work on him either ;-)
LK out .
YellowRosesAndDragons chapter 33 . 18h
please Please PLEASE update soon!
ironhair chapter 33 . 2/19
A very enjoyable read and looking forward to the next update.
Can certainly immerse myself in the universe you've written.

Good luck with your real life big change.
Xord HirX chapter 1 . 2/18
In the 13th to last paragraph of Dumbledore and the Doctor, the doctor says "killed" instead of I think "filled"
Ironhair chapter 27 . 2/16
This entire arc was bloody fantastic :D
Even with a 11 year old with all the experiences as harry getting away with swearing so much infront of Hermione and McGonagal :D
ironhair chapter 23 . 2/16
Curious about what doctor messed up for osirus.. Haven't read all of doc who works.
ironhair chapter 20 . 2/15
This chapter was DETAILED!
I did skim a few sections about the foci, but it was a nice update..
ironhair chapter 16 . 2/13
Don't curl up...Thanks for writing :)
ironhair chapter 10 . 2/11
It was very well written and not overdone at all.
ironhair chapter 1 . 2/10
Reading
ironhair chapter 6 . 2/10
Ansela Jonla chapter 3 . 2/10
Loving the story so far, planning to read the rest of it.

One small nitpick though, for this chapter: Buckingham House, the townhouse that later became Buckingham Palace, wasn't built until 1703, a century after Elizabeth I's death. She would have primarily lived at Hampton Court Palace when in London, although she preferred the more fortified Windsor Castle outside of the city.
Kat A. Coop chapter 33 . 1/29
This is such a great story! I can't wait to see what you are going to do with it!
Kat A. Coop chapter 32 . 1/29
Oh Madam Longbottom may not be very happy with what's going on...
Awesome chapter:)
Kat A. Coop chapter 31 . 1/29
Lol Excellent chapter! Glad they all made it out okay! Can't wait to see what you have planned with the "person" in Harry's head:)
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »