Reviews for The Savior, Child of the Tardis, Son of a Mad Man
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 34 . 1/18
This is an amazing story. I really hope it's not abandoned
Syafiq chapter 34 . 1/13
update soon pls
LonelyBoy614 chapter 34 . 12/23/2017
Man, that was a rollercoaster of a story to read. and I loved it. Every. Single. Word.
I really did. It was an amazing story. It's quite easy to see that you put so much effort and hard work into making this story. I love that in every new arc before the Hogwarts one you tried to build an entirely new community and explained those bits and pieces even if I just skimmed through parts of it. I like how you kept this story up for over 5 years. Even with all its flaws considered, this is an amazing work of art and you should be proud of yourself.
LonelyBoy614 chapter 28 . 12/23/2017
I like how you put so much effort into this story but I think Harry is starting to become pretentious and a bit condescending. Of course, I like to think of this as one of his character flaws. Regardless, this story is brilliant and I am loving it so far!
LonelyBoy614 chapter 8 . 12/21/2017
I’m very worried that I’ll reach the end of this fic before we get to Hogwarts
LonelyBoy614 chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
I am no expert on Writing Stories but I think it’s safe to say that you put a lot of work into this one.
Little-Mario chapter 34 . 12/19/2017
I'm finally on my actual account so I can favorite and follow because I love this story so much! Can't wait for the next update whenever that may be!
FireWood123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
This an extraordinary story ! I got really excited when you mentioned semi-human. Maybe should the Doctor check Harry’s pulse ? Juste to know if his heart are beating normally ?
The Woman Who Wrote chapter 34 . 11/13/2017
this has been a wild ride within which I have not done nearly enough of my actual work, but oh my goodness it's been damn near worth it. Love love love this story, and I'm looking forward to space travel with Gred and Forge! keep up the great work, but at your own pace. Good writing takes time! And yours is worth the wait.
monks ninja chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
hi I am loving the story so far but I am a bit confused about this chapter why did they alter Harry I thought they wanted to understand him but they changed him? I understand this is a plot device but I don't see their motives for changing him
Denis chapter 34 . 11/4/2017
Please,Please update again soon, this story is one of my faves
Guest chapter 33 . 11/2/2017
jack's tardis shaped buttplug! XD where do you get this stuff? Girlonabroom
LRN415 chapter 34 . 10/1/2017
this is such a great story, very well done! I look forward to reading more
gwencarson126 chapter 34 . 9/28/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
Lizard21 chapter 34 . 9/21/2017
Sweet I've finally caught up. I truly love this story it's so great what you've done with Neville I often felt like he was a little shortchanged in the books. if he had a chance to truly realize his own potential earlier he's gonna be so much stronger now Same with Blaise I always thought he was just saying what he had to in order to survive it's never shown that he went out of his way to target new bloods. Hermione not being caught up with impressing Ron. I can't wait to see what sorts of trouble the twins are gonna get in to. Please update soon
1,458 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »