Reviews for The Savior, Child of the Tardis, Son of a Mad Man
mitelea chapter 27 . 8/19
I mean no offense but Harry seems to have too much of an authority and following directions problem. I understand he has opinions but I feel that he shouldn't change planned out lessons just because he doesn't like the way it's done. He could have easily followed the original potion recipe then showed Snape his way later.
...But then again his actions add to his personality, he has to have some character flaws. An "aversion" to following directions is reasonable due to his adventurous and free childhood. Though unfortunately this makes him come of as rude sometimes, especially to adults.
Overall i like this story, it's an interesting take of a Harry Potter x Doctor Who story.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 34 . 8/10
huh, very interesting story, thank you
Yaaaaaaaaaaaas! I'm so glad you updated! I can't wait to see what mischief Gred and Forge will get up to in the next chapter :D update as soon as you are able to, please!
procrastinator09 chapter 34 . 8/3
Thank you so much for writing this. I love reading your story. It's detailed, fun, and always adds something new to the Harry Potter table. I especially love how you brought the characters together (both the DW Characters and HP ones) and how you portrayed them. It's very refreshing to some other Xovers I've read involving DW meeting the Wizarding World (not trying to bash anyone). Have a wonderful day.
The Red Dementor chapter 34 . 7/28
Haha, can't wait to see what adventures the twins get to experience on the TARDIS
Selias chapter 1 . 7/28
Voldemort wasn't ever a follower of Grindelwald, as far as I know. Aside from that, this looks pretty good.
Just found your story while looking for something good to read and I am so glad that I did. Thanks for posting this and I can't wait to read more.
willam and jack and jake chapter 34 . 7/27
Nice love it and I don't think all of time and space is ready for Gred and Forge but hey are going to get them any way, can't wait to read more.
misteryman526 chapter 34 . 7/27
Any chance of an appearance by Strax in the near future?

Strax approaches Harry. "Girl, you appear very undersized for a Human. Are you malnourished? Perhaps you have an endocrine imbalance. Stand still while I begin a full medical evaluation!"

"Strax, I told you before, I AM A BOY, and my size in perfectly normal for a pre-adolescent male of my species"
Skrubstar chapter 34 . 7/26
So glad you posted this! I love this story and how beautifully complex you made both the world and he characters! Keep on writing!
Nanchih chapter 34 . 7/25
Everyone has Life trip us up. That's what Alerts are for! I'm glad to see this update!
sww11685 chapter 34 . 7/24
Another excellent chapter, loved it. Can't wait to read more, hope time and inspiration are more co-operative
Boshwa chapter 34 . 7/24
Ok. I spent all day today reading this fic, and I just want to state my thoughts so far. First off: I hope to god Sal sets the Slytherin House straight Second: It feels as if the Doctor, Rose, and Jack sometimes disappear from the story when Harry finally started his year. Like I said in my previous review, I forgot about Jack until about CH. 33 Third: I hope to see more interactions with Harry's friends and their respective housemates. Not a lot of fanfictions I've read ever addresses the problems with the Four Houses. It's nice seeing some neutrality. PS: THIS STORY IS STILL AMAZING
Boshwa chapter 33 . 7/23
I completely forgot Jack even existed
ArmyWife22079 chapter 34 . 7/23
Umm, I wonder who the 12th doctor and the upcoming female 13th doctor are going to fit into this...would Harry then call his dad mum?
1,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »