Reviews for The Savior, Child of the Tardis, Son of a Mad Man
willam and jack and jake chapter 25 . 1/19
nice very well done love it
WhoCanRemember chapter 25 . 1/11
Really good. I hope you re introduce Harry's fear of growing old and gain the inability to keep up with his family. I believe you mentioned it in earlier chapters. In recent chapters, there were quite a few times when Jack, Rose, and the Doctor referenced Harry being a five year old. Just something you can tie together. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for chapter 26!
WhoCanRemember chapter 25 . 1/11
fan01 chapter 25 . 1/4
please update as soon as possible...pliz PLIZ
Kittencat3 chapter 1 . 1/1
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
StealthyMagicUser87 chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
Talk about long! But so cool! This story is just getting better and better!
lovelyhanna chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
I love the new chapter! I winner what mischief Harry will give to Professor Sprout.
Natascope chapter 25 . 12/24/2015
Great chapter. Looking forward to Harry's interaction with Hermione in a classroom/study setting.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 25 . 12/16/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
draque-potter chapter 25 . 12/14/2015
I have just finished reading your tale from the beginning. It is marvelous. This is probably the most realistic Harry-raised-by-the-Doctor that I have read. Thanx so much for such an absorbing tale.
LaughingLadybug chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Book mark. Chapter 4.
shadowstar618 chapter 25 . 12/11/2015
please write more
Melikalilly chapter 25 . 12/11/2015
i LOVE THIS STORY
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 25 . 12/10/2015
HA! Malfoy got utterly OWNED!
docfrodo2 chapter 25 . 12/9/2015
Awesome chapter. So glad to see Harry at Hogwarts. Dodgeball might be a fun thing to throw in PE class. Thanks for update.
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »