Reviews for Death's Knight
SpazmatismLive chapter 5 . 4/11
Every time there is a fanfiction that have been worked on in a while, there is a cliffhanger.

Every. Single. Time.

Just update please!
pbluekan chapter 2 . 3/15
You should know that I listened to Smooth Operator while I read this chapter. It was fucking great.
Love it!
RatherFabulous chapter 5 . 1/9
This was such a fun fic, it really was.
(I have both the poofy dress and the top-hat/jacket cosplay for Death of the Endless.)
Have you thought, maybe, of putting this up for adoption? I'd love to see it continued.
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Reading. Referred to by cell.
Crossxx chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
I want more please pick this story back up
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
Very good
CMVreud chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
Nice story, and this is a possible acceptable ending for this chapter. I would've liked to see it through to the end.
zeps9001 chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
Ahh this was going so well and you ended it with a small cliffy. On a side note, could Death give him the powers to just fight crime? Before this he hunted Black rings, who used her powers, so it made sense. Hope you will pick this up sometimes and finish it.
dloold87 chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
please update this awesome story and I am sad that it has had no activity for almost 4 years. You have a work of mastery here and a totally unique idea. I hope you decide to continue this some day.
tamagat chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
Niiiiiiiiiceee flirting with powergirl! I approve! And a superhero that dosent do superheroing! Awesome
tamagat chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I found this coz of the rivisited version, and im glad i did
Nytefyre chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
This is a really interesting take on the black lantern fiasco. I'm loving the interaction between Harry and the Endless. Having him away odds with the Justice League is also a nice plotline.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Zhuull chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
Just finished the last chapter and noticed the date if the last update, argh! Why must it end when it's starting to get really interesting?!
Here's to hoping you come back to this one someday, along with all your other stories that are in dire need if some updates. :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
I dislike Desire.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.