Reviews for Death's Knight
drucifer000 chapter 5 . 1/12
Man it's a bummer this didn't get finished, it's a great story, nicely done!
kent-jensen chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
Tony McNucklz chapter 5 . 10/16/2017
I enjoyed this. I'm limited mostly to justice league on TV when I was a kid so this whole story felt brand new to me. you struck just the right line of backstory mentioned by characters to give context to the current storyline without overexplain with unnecessary factoids that don't have an impact on your plot.
hope you come back to this!
Wrin chapter 5 . 9/19/2017
This was a lot of fun, and I hope to see more of it some day. I know that's unlikely given the last update, but I can always hope. Thanks for writing and posting!
Park850G chapter 5 . 9/16/2017
I know that it's been 5 years since you updated this story, but is there any chance you might pick it up again? I've found that I like your take on this. I noticed that you published a story just a few months ago, so I was sort of hoping that you hadn't tossed this one into the "bad job" pile. I know that I don't have any say in this, but I'd like to throw a vote in for it to be continued. Thanks for your time.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2017

let the Leslie - let Leslie
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
Batter - Battery
mwinter1 chapter 5 . 7/10/2017
Cool story. wish you hadn't run out of juice on this one.
CRose chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
I really miss this story...
Nyx the Author chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
Every time there is a fanfiction that have been worked on in a while, there is a cliffhanger.

Every. Single. Time.

Just update please!
pbluekan chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
You should know that I listened to Smooth Operator while I read this chapter. It was fucking great.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
Love it!
RatherFabulous chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
This was such a fun fic, it really was.
(I have both the poofy dress and the top-hat/jacket cosplay for Death of the Endless.)
Have you thought, maybe, of putting this up for adoption? I'd love to see it continued.
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Reading. Referred to by cell.