Reviews for Half Full
ForeverRobsessed chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
I'm really, really enjoying your story so far :) Poor Bella doesn't think too highly of herself, huh? Let's see if Edward can make her see herself through his eyes. As for what's going on with him... Maybe a big scar? Another wild guess would be an amputation... I'm eager to find out if I'm right!
jm1708 chapter 35 . 1/18/2016
Wow what an amazing Edward.
And Bella i just want to hug her
great story
Jaygm chapter 35 . 1/17/2016
Thanks for this story. Twifictionrecs put it in my email today and it was well worth the read. A happy and sweet story. Thanks, again!
Jaygm chapter 34 . 1/17/2016
Such a sweet and short little story.
Jaygm chapter 33 . 1/17/2016
Nice that the parents like her. She needs a decent maternal influence in her life.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 1/17/2016
He is going to propose to her in Colorado. How cool is that!
Jaygm chapter 30 . 1/17/2016
Meeting Charlie is always interesting.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 1/17/2016
That was sweet. It has to be tough for someone like this Edward to have to put up with the fears and prejudices that people have towards his disability. Bella isn't bothered whatsoever.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 1/17/2016
Well, that turned out well. That woman needed to be kicked out. And Bella said- finally- what needed to be said to her poor excuse of a mother.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 1/17/2016
How absolutely ridiculous the woman is! She's rude and condescending and needs to be dressed down by someone- and good.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 1/17/2016
This Renee is a real pain. I hope Bella gives it to her. She is obviously NOT wanted or needed at this point.
amberkey chapter 35 . 1/17/2016
Crazy love for this story!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Half Full has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 35 . 10/24/2015
Good story. Well done.
onlybelieved chapter 35 . 8/29/2015
I LOVED this! Thanks so much for sharing!
1,475 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »