Reviews for Half Full
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/15
Those coming of age movies, yeah, I was at the actual movie theater for their original releases. All. Of. Them. They are the movies of my youth. I'm glad that they still hold true thirty-plus years later for the teens of today. Once again, his words are the very best thing she could've heard. She needed to hear them.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 7/15
Wow, her mother is a piece of work. I assumed she was out of Bella's life. Guess not. Perhaps, she needs to releas the woman for her life. She's poison.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 7/15
Wow, and the words just continue . . . you are doing me in here woman! I love it!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 7/15
GAH . . . his words. 'She clipped your wings' . . . 'You're going to grow your wings back. I promise.' Wow, you are, just wow. Those words just really hit a spot with me. Whew.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 7/15
Awwww, swoon. Picnics in what I'm presuming to be a meadow.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 7/15
Okay, gotta say it was really cute that he was nervous about her and his leg. That's really kind of sweet. And, it seems, she may have out his mind at ease with her comments.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 7/15
Loved Rose. Her slamming that door shut and lambasting Bella for putting herself down . . . bravo Rose, bravo. Wow, went to law school and chucked it to open a business. I flove it!
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 7/15
Ouch, ouch, ouch. I loved getting this news in her POV. She was immediately fascinated by it. Never once even thinking him less of a man. Which he most definitely isn't less. If anything, the way he's living his life makes him more of a man than most.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 7/15
Hmmm, missing appendage?
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/15
A date!
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/15
She found him attractive, which is good, as he found her to be beautiful. She is very tentative as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/15
Oh yay, EPOV too . . . woo~hoo! I definitely liked his 'tude much better. He was fun. Although, she probably thought he was crazy. You made me crave a sticky bun.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/15
Oof, to walk through life with that attitude must make you have to buy new shoes constantly . . . what with the weight of the world crushing down on you. Summary warned. Hope he can help her get lighter.
Mell C chapter 35 . 6/24
Thoroughly enjoyed that! Sweet and sexy, my favorite. Loved their chemistry and what felt like the real hurdles people often face. I Don't always like alternating POV, but you really captured two well defined characters here.

And thanks for a story with a person with a disability that was respectful. Disability doesn't define the person.
Snappher chapter 28 . 5/1
So proud of her! And Edward, too, for being brave enough to be exposed. :)
1,447 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »