Reviews for Half Full
Jaygm chapter 35 . 1/17
Thanks for this story. Twifictionrecs put it in my email today and it was well worth the read. A happy and sweet story. Thanks, again!
Jaygm chapter 34 . 1/17
Such a sweet and short little story.
Jaygm chapter 33 . 1/17
Nice that the parents like her. She needs a decent maternal influence in her life.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 1/17
He is going to propose to her in Colorado. How cool is that!
Jaygm chapter 30 . 1/17
Meeting Charlie is always interesting.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 1/17
That was sweet. It has to be tough for someone like this Edward to have to put up with the fears and prejudices that people have towards his disability. Bella isn't bothered whatsoever.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 1/17
Well, that turned out well. That woman needed to be kicked out. And Bella said- finally- what needed to be said to her poor excuse of a mother.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 1/17
How absolutely ridiculous the woman is! She's rude and condescending and needs to be dressed down by someone- and good.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 1/17
This Renee is a real pain. I hope Bella gives it to her. She is obviously NOT wanted or needed at this point.
amberkey chapter 35 . 1/17
Crazy love for this story!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 1/17
Half Full has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 35 . 10/24/2015
Good story. Well done.
onlybelieved chapter 35 . 8/29/2015
I LOVED this! Thanks so much for sharing!
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 7/15/2015
What a beautiful ending to an amazing story. This was a great way to end my journey with you. Your other completed story is angst and I can't read that, as I'm such a wimp. The other two are not complete. I've truly enjoyed your library. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination. ~Christy ((hugs))
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 7/15/2015
Charlie and Edward's ecret boys club, funny! Loved the very exuberant Esme. Sigmund for the dogs name . . . cute. Bella thinking the dog was even nicer than her mom . . . hilarious!
1,473 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »