Reviews for Half Full
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 7/15/2015
I'm so glad to hear she went back for her teaching degree. That's wonderful. I also love that she brought him home to meet her dad. And, I really like his plans to whisk her away to Colorado for his very important question.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 7/15/2015
Oh fun . . . hot and playful . . . yummy!
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 7/15/2015
Oh you killed me with their first time being in his POV. So hot in the male perpective. This was yummy. I didn't even think of him having to remove the leg. I'm so glad she accepts all of him. Loved that he thought to himself, 'I'll marry this girl someday.' The ILY's at the end were so sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 7/15/2015
Go Bella! Go Bella! Go Bella! Go Bella! Woo~Hoo! I'm so freaking road of her for that. Good riddance Renee! I know Bella just wants her mother to love her but, some people, her mother being one of them, are not able to. Loved Edward playing with her about her falling for him. Loved it even more that he said he's been in love with her since they met. GAH!
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
I hope this is when Bella blows a gasket and yells at this woman. The hate and ugliness spewing out of her mouth is beyond disgusting. She even has Edward doubting and THAT is unacceptable! Bella is far superior to this woman's inferiority . . . I'm truly disgusted by her. Really.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 7/15/2015
Oh shit! You suck! To be cockblocked by her mother? I really hope Bella or, Edward for that matter, tells her off.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
That was great to read his thoughts whilst running. I hope his stump isn't hurting him too badly. He did think about it, and it worried me. Otherwise, I wouldn't have even thought about it at a all. She was so very proud of him. So very happy. That was fun to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 7/15/2015
Wait a cotton picking minute! Rose owns a coffe shop. Those open daily at 5a around here where I live, San Francisco Bay Area. So how can she not be a morning person? I loved that she went to him like a magnet. I really like these two together. How about that Rose and Emmett, huh? She was wrapped right around his finger from go.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
GAH! He's more excited about seeing his girl, than wing a race. He says me. Meaning you slay me.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
Those coming of age movies, yeah, I was at the actual movie theater for their original releases. All. Of. Them. They are the movies of my youth. I'm glad that they still hold true thirty-plus years later for the teens of today. Once again, his words are the very best thing she could've heard. She needed to hear them.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
Wow, her mother is a piece of work. I assumed she was out of Bella's life. Guess not. Perhaps, she needs to releas the woman for her life. She's poison.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
Wow, and the words just continue . . . you are doing me in here woman! I love it!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
GAH . . . his words. 'She clipped your wings' . . . 'You're going to grow your wings back. I promise.' Wow, you are, just wow. Those words just really hit a spot with me. Whew.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
Awwww, swoon. Picnics in what I'm presuming to be a meadow.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Okay, gotta say it was really cute that he was nervous about her and his leg. That's really kind of sweet. And, it seems, she may have out his mind at ease with her comments.
1,471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »