Reviews for Half Full
greeneyedgirly chapter 35 . 1/4/2013
Hope everything is going okay with the pregnancy! I've been out for a while, off having my own little bundle of joy. Just been getting back to fic in the last week or so. So, Idk, I've probably got some more of your stories to catch up on! There's only about a billion fic emails in my inbox! Taking almost three months off will do that to a person! Anyway, I loved how you ended this story. It was just as perfect as each and every chapter. Very nice, hon! :)
NPakus chapter 35 . 1/1/2013
What a wonderful story. Just the kind of sweetness I needed. I am so grateful I found your beautiful writing! I am always in awe of the time and dedication that you authors put in and share so freely. Thank you!
vmp1 chapter 35 . 12/25/2012
Thank you for sharing your story.
Sarah Amin chapter 35 . 12/16/2012
Amazing end!
Sarah Amin chapter 33 . 12/16/2012
atleast there's one amazing mother figure in this relationship!
Sarah Amin chapter 32 . 12/16/2012
Love charlie !
Sarah Amin chapter 30 . 12/16/2012
LOOL ... doing dirty dirty things to would scare any suitor from a father !
Sarah Amin chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
I love how open they're together ..
Sarah Amin chapter 27 . 12/16/2012
I despise Renee .. Score for Bella for finally standing up for bitenee ..
Sarah Amin chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
i hope bella kicks her to the curb SOON
Sarah Amin chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
****blocker indeed
Sarah Amin chapter 23 . 12/16/2012
loool .. the gurls reaction is normal .. even better , atleast they snapped out of it .
Sarah Amin chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
So mushy but they deserve it both of them have been thru alot !
Sarah Amin chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
WE all do doubt ourselves most of the time .. But i disagree .. Life is not beautiful but we should make the best of what we're offered ..
Sarah Amin chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
Okay .. i'll just think of Bella as an orphan from now on given her hideous maternal side of the family including her so called egg donor !
1,368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »