Reviews for Chicago Crossover
Starlord Master chapter 1 . 3/8
Punch the bad guys!
ordinaryguy2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
I read this a while ago. It was great then, and still is now.
nomuse chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
Fun little story. Bit of an Endor Holocaust there, though; hope Kara doesn't know anyone in antimatter Chicago.

Back-of-the-envelope; say the Mythos-like being masses as much as a Giant Squid. His total annihilation releases 3 x 1019 joules, or the equivalent of a 10 gigaton warhead. (Cthulhu is significantly larger but it is a linear formula and much of his mass may be extra-dimensional anyhow.)

According to Nukemap (classic) the fireball would be about 20 km. If it were a ground burst there'd be few survivors closer than Racine. Severe burns, flash ignition and the chance of firestorms cover a five state area and reaches half way to DC. Surprisingly, the rest of the planet doesn't much care; it's only the equivalent of an asteroid of a measly 3-5 km in diameter and those come as frequent as a hundred thousand years apart.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Kind weird the way you wrote Supergirl with all those dears and hons. Seems more like something a middle aged woman would say but otherwise a pretty nice story
Dante de Troy chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Very thorough telling, I enjoyed it. Not too much that I can say about a solid story.

keep writing.
Hoosier Daddy chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Great Silver Age flavoring! And, an even nicer tip of the hat to the Windy City's favorite mystery-solving clergyman. Keep up the good work.
BtVSLover chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
pretty cool, I thought that it was certainly an interesting plot line to have, I'd be interested to know if you had any sequals planned, possible Buffy and other people meeting up after Supergirl puts out the word about Vampire, or something like that.
Alex.NET chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Okay, I guess. It seems jumbled between the Buffy movie, kinda, and the Buffy show. The main reason is that Sunnydale isn't in LA. Just close to it. Also a lack of "game face" is noted.

I liked the use of Kara, instead of Mae.