Reviews for Cover Up
pherman015 chapter 4 . 4/22
Got to know more, please think about updating.
JayJayNicolaB chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
OH MY GOD! I want to know how this ends! I want to know why that old man was wearing nothing but glasses and a relieved expression!
Macwoo chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Great story. I think you nailed the characters, innuendoes and nuances. Do you think you'll go back and continue the storyline?
castkate chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
is there any chance you finish this story? Pleaaase
satheo2013 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
too bad you didn't finish this
HarleyGray chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
hey, i was wondering if you were going to finish this or not? it's sooooo good. I loved reading it very much.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Lol eww naked ? Please update
Grace chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
I was so happy to see you wrote a sort-of sequel to Waiting Game, but unfortunately it looks like you never got around to finish it :( Anyways, I love your stories! x
Eslssl chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
You have a great sense of humor as you play with these characters so well. This is soooo funny and still believable! Wish you would update and finish this story.
lipamo chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
love it, love the character drive and this other kind of banter. but i just can't wait any longer to read the next chapter :) sorry, not my fault this is so good
lipamo chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
okay i was so laughing my ass off, that was hilarious. not to forget the crazy shit hot making out-scene, just great
lipamo chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
oh thank you, i'm on my knees right now thanking you: after waiting game i was so hoping to find a sequel in your list of stories and here it is and it's just getting better!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Update soon please, I'm a huge fan of this one. Well, I'm a huge fan of Thr Waiting Game, I've read it a few times now, didnt know you had a sequel! I was so happy! Then I realize you haven't updated in a while :(
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Oh, dang! You never finished this one! And it was great! The start of this one with the eyes was hilarious!

Hope you come back to this one sometime!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Dang, this thing ate my review and I don't remember what I wrote!

Well, Kate is past the point of no return! She is going to have Castle and she is not waiting long enough to get out of the freaking parking garage! At least he is keeping up!

I love when you have her slow down enough to take notice of just how much this man loves her and that you show that it makes her happy! If nothing else, I believe that this relationship with Castle is the only relationship she has ever been in that has made her happy. And I also think that applies to Castle and his relationship.

Your writing keeps me in tears (the laughing kind!).