Reviews for Cover Up
Jen5225 chapter 4 . 7/13
OMG, this is hilarious! I was in tears laughing about the mugger and Karpowski. Please write more of this!
Alyb253 chapter 4 . 4/18/2021
I love this verse and hope one day you come back to finish this story! Love your work!
pherman015 chapter 4 . 4/22/2020
Got to know more, please think about updating.
JayJayNicolaB chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
OH MY GOD! I want to know how this ends! I want to know why that old man was wearing nothing but glasses and a relieved expression!
Macwoo chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Great story. I think you nailed the characters, innuendoes and nuances. Do you think you'll go back and continue the storyline?
castkate chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
is there any chance you finish this story? Pleaaase
satheo2013 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
too bad you didn't finish this
HarleyGray chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
hey, i was wondering if you were going to finish this or not? it's sooooo good. I loved reading it very much.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Lol eww naked ? Please update
Grace chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
I was so happy to see you wrote a sort-of sequel to Waiting Game, but unfortunately it looks like you never got around to finish it :( Anyways, I love your stories! x
Eslssl chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
You have a great sense of humor as you play with these characters so well. This is soooo funny and still believable! Wish you would update and finish this story.
lipamo chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
love it, love the character drive and this other kind of banter. but i just can't wait any longer to read the next chapter :) sorry, not my fault this is so good
lipamo chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
okay i was so laughing my ass off, that was hilarious. not to forget the crazy shit hot making out-scene, just great
lipamo chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
oh thank you, i'm on my knees right now thanking you: after waiting game i was so hoping to find a sequel in your list of stories and here it is and it's just getting better!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Update soon please, I'm a huge fan of this one. Well, I'm a huge fan of Thr Waiting Game, I've read it a few times now, didnt know you had a sequel! I was so happy! Then I realize you haven't updated in a while :(