Reviews for Shake It Up I Like It Dirty
Nekary chapter 1 . 5/24
as a Mexican I loved the use of the word "puta" lol you could also have used "zorra" it works the same haha good job!
FaberryBRA chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
icesk8er chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Oh man, I loved this! I really love this whole series. The Santana and Rachel interaction was great and Santana's nicknames for Rachel's exs had me in stitches. I really hope there are more stories like this one. I'm off to read the next installment.
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This is such a sweet one-shot. Your characterizations are spot on and telling the story from Santana' s viewpoint was great.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Hilarious chapter!
attea chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Love Love Love the friendship.
kdip4014 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
oooh! Please show us territorial Quinn! Please?
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I like Pezberry as friendship but I hate it romantically. And it doesn’t help that they’d be like besties in S4 / I mean, Quinn was supposed to be the one with Rachel! She’s her bestfriend! DX I swear, I am over Glee just with that. I just—I just don’t like to think about it anymore.

Anyway, the gaydar conversation was funny as hell! Lol Rachel was just that oblivious. Santana’s nicknames to Rachel’s bfs were the lulz. The Pezberry sexual subtext here made me cringe though. But I just let them slide. And I don’t like the idea of Rachel being unfaithful to Quinn just by ogling at other women and insinuating that she’s ok with having sex with Santana in highschool. That’s just wrong for my Faberry heart, dude. That’s like cheating in my eyes DX So ,no.

Still, thanks for the read, although I didn’t much enjoy everything about this fic. Sorry, just not a fan of Santana with Rachel or Quinn DX
randomsquared chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Santana, mi corazon, mi vida... marry me?
jessicaharris chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Love this series!
Frost47 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I don't think I can say this enough. I love Santana.
General Mac chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
love it more chapters pretty please
lepetit.dagobert chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I have thoroughly enjoyed each installation in this series so far and I hope there is still more to come! I love that even though Rachel was unaware, she was able to get the bartender's attention without even trying while Santana's advances are hilariously turned down. You did a great job, as always. :)
crazyforcoffee chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
hope to see more of oblivious!rachel and jealous!quinn

even though rachel is obviously so oblivious because of her love to quinn
Lils J. Keald chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
So funny and cute and perfect. Love this series, your writing and that you write such an amazing Santana. Not many people can write her as endearing as you without her being completely OOC. I beg for more funny and light moments like these.