Reviews for Proper Attention
hkeren40 chapter 1 . 5/18
HAHAHA wow! This was a really great fic! And it was really cute! Nice JOB! Love ur writing!
Ariarissa chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Loved it!
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I totally love your Hilson stories. I know interests change but are you ever going to write any more for this fandom? I have 3 of them on my e-reader, which I've read over and over.
UpAllNightToGetBucky22 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Nice! Haha I love this pairing
Skippy chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Very nice :D (leers)

Though I have to admit I was confused the whole time why they kept talking about sexual preferences as if it where some kind of gay/strait binary thing? Shouldn't they know that it's not the case, like at all?
Alishabear chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
The story was wonderful, it was written beautifully and had me hooked
Nephisa chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Absolutely brilliant. You are a wonderful writer and i plan to read more of your stuff. You're descriptions can make a mouth water. :-)
SimplyPocky chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hot, dramatic, steamy and romantic. Well written, brilliant and deserving of a favorite. Keep up the amazing work, love. You have magnificent talent!
Kay chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was pretty amazing :D
Liasid chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awesome story! wish there was more
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aww, great story! D
FugitiveSGA chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
LOL the last two lines. Great story telling!
Brandy chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ahhhh knew you were a queer as folk fan! As soon as I read "breeders" I was like oh yeah they know what's up. Then meat hook and I about lost it haha
Great story. I really liked the sex haha. It was a fantastic one shot and a very satisfying ending :)
lorderagon chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Very good. Thank you for posting!
SuchaCarelessWhisper chapter 1 . 6/9/2012