Reviews for The Tempest, an adaptation of sorts
Thee Sun chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
This is really funny, it reminds me of a parody of Hamlet that we did for our fall play last year. Good work
MissWoolHat chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
This is fab! Okay, so I'm playing Stephano, and this was an amazing rendition... :P
MissWoolHat chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
This is sooooo amazing!
MissWoolHat chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Hilarious! I'm in this play right now which just makes it more entertaining!
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Yay A wild Lysander and wild Hermia have appeared! JK.
Anyways, I can't wait to see if Helena and Demetrius pop up! Keep up the aweosme work!
hetaliaforever123 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
"Ferdinand: Why does no one care about the TRAGEDY of my life?

Romeo (above): Dude, if you wanted tragedy, you're in the wrong play.

Hamlet (also above): You can say that again."

Oh wow, that is so true! And funny!
hetaliaforever123 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I love this! When I read, "Alas, poor bunny spirit. I knew her, Miranda. A spirit of infinite-" I was laughing so hard! You are awesome!
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I was just as confused as Antonio and Sebastain...

Anywho, I liked this chapter too!
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Puck and his fake moustache! I was laughing so hard! This was DEFINATLY worth the wait! Please continue the awesome work
Little Stone chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Awesome play! I loved the Claudius joke and the characters from other plays, especially Macbeth. Also the Ariel getting free preparation joke. Keep writing! I want to see the Romeo and Juliet appearance. (Also, if you read Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead and put some in, that would be awesome.)
ShakesGirl chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Very awesome! By the way, for some reason, I always pictured Ariel and Puck as female.
Awesome chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
This is hilarious, nice work.
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Dude, this was just as funny as the last chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
Cordelia Rosencrantz chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Hamlet! Yay!(He's may fave Shakespearean character...as you could tell...)

Can you do Lysander, Hermia, Helena, and Demetrius from A Midsummer Night's Dream?

"We. Are. Screwed." OMG this is just to funny! I hope you update this story soon!