Reviews for Fatal Fanfiction
Soft Ink chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Excellent story so far! It's an original idea. I like it! Keep up the good work.
Songbird Stereo chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I really like this, do continue. I like the comedic way you word this story.
Songbird Stereo chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
"He has her Pringles" Not sure why, but that tickled me. Interested so far.
Hachiko-San chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
O.o NUU! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO SAIGO! is she ever going to find the pringles she so desieres in life what about her brother, and is she like marry poppins with a black whole in her shirt?!
tannycatkimi chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I'm not an author on this site, but I was around for all the mass deletions. Even though they weren't things I had personally put work into, I was much annoyed by all the dumb fuss.

Very nice last few lines, also.
Lilian Katora chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Saigo Hanashi sounds like a really interesting character. And I'm not just saying that to be nice. I like how you put 'she needs a break' 'cause that's how I feel. Keep writing:)
Jason Grey chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I don't really review very much anymore, however, you're VERY right about reviews being far, far more fulfilling than anything else. So, I'll point out some things I apparently want to talk about:

-The line "keeps seeing dead people on the film" makes me laugh so hard.

-I'm not sure why, but I suspect a bad end for Surai...

-Better the red ink splatter the earth and not your face...

-And about the ink, I pick up on the blood thing, but I can't hear 'red ink' and not think 'editing' right now for some reason.

-I wonder what would be scarier: The state of the notebook themselves, or what's written on it? And if the latter, what would be most horrifying: Pages and pages of text talk, horrible writing, or the words 'enthused' 'agog' 'sublunary' and 'wastrel' in the same sentence and all INCORRECTLY.

-No, Saigo, it's not something out of a horror film script. There aren't any obvious make-out spots nearby it.

-Nice names, BTW. Yeah, they're not accurate Japanese names in the slightest, but this is a parody fic. It works fantastically.

-"She's seventeen. She's got a really old camera. Her brother might be dead. He has her Pringles." I think I need sleep. When I read the word 'Pringles' I thought it was her cat, not food. What's wrong with me?

-Since this story focuses on fanfiction... Are Saigo's imaginary friends the readers? Or otherwise non-fictional but presumed fictional (by her or other people) characters?

-Why is your parody/humor fanfic turning me into a high school English teacher? No, seriously, WHY? I really wanna know if you do, because I'm normally not like this.

But, if you couldn't tell, I like this fic, a lot. Please, PLEAAAAASE continue! Please?
Imablack chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
OMG! That last line was so funny. Please keep writing and don't let the others end your story before it has a chance to begin.

Missyann
Quiet Librarian chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
As you've been told, this is an original fiction, so you should publish it at FictionPress :)

Failed to comply with the site's rules will result the removal of your account/story.

Wish the best for you. Good luck.

Sincerely,

Quiet Librarian

Proud member of Critics United
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
"Her brother's dead. He has her Pringles." Loved it.
RasetsuRyu chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This story is against the rules in the way that it is original fiction. This belongs on Fiction Press rather than here unless you make it part of the fandom that you've decided to put it in.

Until then, this will be reported.

Flaer

- Critics United
lantern of hope chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
While I respect your frustration regarding the recent site purge, there are better ways to express it than spamming the Fatal Frame archive with stories like this. "Fatal Fanfiction" has no real relevance to the Fatal Frame series thus far (no relevance to characters, settings, or plots from the canon media), and is therefore an original fiction in its current state. Original fiction is not allowed to be posted on this site, so if you want to keep this story up, please give it some relevance to Fatal Frame by adding actual characters or settings, or tie your storyline to something that happened in the canon Fatal Frame series. Doing so will make your story fully compliant with the site rules and allow you to continue writing without fear of becoming a victim of the next purge.

By the way, I know you and I have had our disagreements in the past, but I strongly urge you to take my advice seriously this time. You're a talented writer and you shouldn't put your account at risk just to protest the purge in the form of a story. Especially not when most of the deletions were perfectly justified.

onewithnothing, Critics United
miss catatonic chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow, this is actually not that bad for a prologue :3 In fact, I really like the comedic effect at the end, it did make me laugh. I also especially loved the meanings for the names, I think that's really insightful when you put it in a story .

The only thing I would suggest is make the story a little more detailed and slower. Since it's the prologue, I don't think you can really fix that, but the story is just a little fast-paced, and just a little hard to keep up with, since all these events are happening at once. But like I said, since it's the prologue, it's fine :3 Keep up the great story!

-Kenna