Reviews for How We Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This is amazing! Why isn't there more?
kat8615 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Three hundred and sixty four days when you might get an un-birthday present, and only one for birthdays, you know?
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then.
One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others.
Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
No good fish goes anywhere without a porpoise.
Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it.
Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.
Always speak the truth, think before you speak, and write it down afterwards.
She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it).
It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards.
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop.
When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less.'
Twinkle, twinkle little bat How I wonder what you're at! Up above the world you fly, Like a tea-tray in the sky.
'What is the use of a book', thought Alice, 'without pictures or conversations?'
The rule is, jam tomorrow and jam yesterday - but never jam today.
Oh, 'tis love, 'tis love that makes the world go round.

(This is my sad, geeky way of saying 'write more, I love you!')
imahugerobinandbatmanfan19 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I think its really great, the plot and everything! But i wish Alfred wouldn't have made robin go to bed, i mean Barbra is out there in danger! Come on Alfie! But i thing its very descriptive which is great, so update soon please!
procellous chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I'm rather Carrollian. Curiouser and curiouser. XD

Through the Looking Glass has many useful quotes.
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I really like this. You should continue. I'm interested in the plot. :)

-Bobby Corwen
bronze andromeda shun chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Wow. This is amazing! I really like how you incorporate traditional Batfam with YJ. And, of course, it's adorable how Dick is worrying about Barbara. Dick x Babs forever!
I do really enjoy it, and can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon!
Masqueraded Angel chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I like it:) Please update
Charisma B chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Very interesting and well written! Please continue!
s0ra16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I love this. I'm wondering if Babs is really under his control? I hope Robin saves her.
katiesparks chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh my gosh, I want this so bad and I never knew it until now! Please continue soon!
foxfire flamequeen chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
So I already have you on author alert, and I nearly shrieked when I saw that you'd taken on this prompt. It was amazing, and you're going to make it even more amazing!

It's only the first chapter so it's hard to say much, but Alfred is brilliant. Robin and Alfred's interactions were absolutely perfect, and Robin being a mini-Bat is a nice reference to YJ season 1.

Considering it's the Mad Hatter, I'm really looking forward to seeing how the team gets involved in this. Everyone tends to steer clear of Gotham no matter what. (Did Alfred call?)
BlueShadowcat chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
interesting... I Love it! :) I hope you'll continue
Anon chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I like it so far! Very interesting idea throwing in Mad Hatter and I love how this is very Robin centric. Don't get me wrong, I love Batman but I always found Robin a little more interesting. :3 The only thing that really stood out to me was that when you italicized some of your words, you forgot to space afterwards so that they became part of the next word. Other than that, I'm looking forward to reading more!
Zarsla not logged in chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Hi,

I'm not one to review critacal or anywise untill after afew chapters unless it's riddled with mistakes (like a whole bunch of typos or organizing that makes it hard to read.). So far so good. Anyway I'm waiting for the next chapter.

Chaio!