Reviews for Meaningless Conversation
Homicide.and.Suicide.777 chapter 3 . 10/9
Fantastic story. Man, I wanted to see Cap beat the crap out of someone (hey look it rhymes; that means it HAS to be awesome). Haha. Good story. Wish there was more, but I understand why there isn't. Everything good must eventually come to an end.
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 9/25
does it have to stop a jaw? Tony and Pepper have a PR department for a reason.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/25
... oh please say its not what I think...
Aurii chapter 3 . 9/17
Now that I have read this I just want this story written with Natasha insteae of Steve.. I can only imagine her veing protective and(being an assassin and dangerous) going inside Roland's house and doing something to him *evil laughingbowingbegging you to write a story* But still, this is a great story
Merlin chapter 1 . 7/30
This was so awesome ; )
88problems chapter 3 . 7/2
Absolutely terrific writing! I enjoyed this so much. So heart breaking and fluffy in the end, well done!
Gremlinite chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
This was a nice friendship piece. There is no part I did not enjoy. Steve just wants a friend, and Tony is just a little insane. I liked the parallels between Tony and pre-serum Cap. Thanks for sharing!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
I love Steve, especially with, as soon as what had happened registered, he immediately got angry for Tony.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
God it's like 4:00 in the morning and I'm squealing. This was so good!
Ironsides-1Mockingjay4All chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
If I was Tony I'd have gotten my revenge against the bastard. Something stealthy yet life-ruining. Like beating him within an inch of his life in the Iron Suit and the hacking into collection agencies to ruin his credit score. This was a good story though. I love reading and writing about Tony in the Hurt/Comfort genre. I don't know why, but it's more satisfying with either him or Steve, or both.
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Steve needs to have an "accidental" run in with the person and break their jaw, at the very least (if not a few ribs and an arm or two).
Shadow DarkFlower chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
gaap237 chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
So many feels. This was perfect. I wish Steve had gotten at least a punch in. And I wonder if Natasha or Coulson knew after all.
FenderBender chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Totally should be on AO3.
SarahKnight chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
This was so painful to read. It was clear from the synopsis and the first bits where Tony saw the jock guy what the secret was going to be and it was agony reading it unfold. Really well-written, with Steve initially thinking stuff like how it worked to manhandle Tony (argh! How could he! But realistic) into the chair. And the way Tony didn't want to admit it and avoided it with all his schmoozing and aggro and distraction techniques, but Steve just wheedled it out of him. So in character and realistic. Oh damn, you made me cry, bit close to the bone this whole story. Now I need fluff to cheer me up - I think calling the ending 'happy' is a stretch, but it was good to know Tony had some support. Good job with the fic.