Reviews for Meaningless Conversation
or-chan chapter 3 . 3/9
That story was quite touching and very well written. Poor Tony!
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
i am glad for the happy ending, nice drama :)
Homicide.and.Suicide.777 chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
Fantastic story. Man, I wanted to see Cap beat the crap out of someone (hey look it rhymes; that means it HAS to be awesome). Haha. Good story. Wish there was more, but I understand why there isn't. Everything good must eventually come to an end.
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
does it have to stop a jaw? Tony and Pepper have a PR department for a reason.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
... oh please say its not what I think...
Aurii chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
Now that I have read this I just want this story written with Natasha insteae of Steve.. I can only imagine her veing protective and(being an assassin and dangerous) going inside Roland's house and doing something to him *evil laughingbowingbegging you to write a story* But still, this is a great story
Merlin chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
This was so awesome ; )
88problems chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
Absolutely terrific writing! I enjoyed this so much. So heart breaking and fluffy in the end, well done!
Gremlinite chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
This was a nice friendship piece. There is no part I did not enjoy. Steve just wants a friend, and Tony is just a little insane. I liked the parallels between Tony and pre-serum Cap. Thanks for sharing!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
I love Steve, especially with, as soon as what had happened registered, he immediately got angry for Tony.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
God it's like 4:00 in the morning and I'm squealing. This was so good!
DragonPatronus88-1MKJY4All chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
If I was Tony I'd have gotten my revenge against the bastard. Something stealthy yet life-ruining. Like beating him within an inch of his life in the Iron Suit and the hacking into collection agencies to ruin his credit score. This was a good story though. I love reading and writing about Tony in the Hurt/Comfort genre. I don't know why, but it's more satisfying with either him or Steve, or both.
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Steve needs to have an "accidental" run in with the person and break their jaw, at the very least (if not a few ribs and an arm or two).
Shadow DarkFlower chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
LOVED ITT!
gaap237 chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
So many feels. This was perfect. I wish Steve had gotten at least a punch in. And I wonder if Natasha or Coulson knew after all.