Reviews for Meaningless Conversation
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 7/22
I love Steve, especially with, as soon as what had happened registered, he immediately got angry for Tony.
God it's like 4:00 in the morning and I'm squealing. This was so good!
1Mockingjay4All chapter 3 . 4/24
If I was Tony I'd have gotten my revenge against the bastard. Something stealthy yet life-ruining. Like beating him within an inch of his life in the Iron Suit and the hacking into collection agencies to ruin his credit score. This was a good story though. I love reading and writing about Tony in the Hurt/Comfort genre. I don't know why, but it's more satisfying with either him or Steve, or both.
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 4/15
Steve needs to have an "accidental" run in with the person and break their jaw, at the very least (if not a few ribs and an arm or two).
Shadow DarkFlower chapter 3 . 3/17
LOVED ITT!
gaap237 chapter 3 . 1/13
So many feels. This was perfect. I wish Steve had gotten at least a punch in. And I wonder if Natasha or Coulson knew after all.
FenderBender chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Totally should be on AO3.
SarahKnight chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
This was so painful to read. It was clear from the synopsis and the first bits where Tony saw the jock guy what the secret was going to be and it was agony reading it unfold. Really well-written, with Steve initially thinking stuff like how it worked to manhandle Tony (argh! How could he! But realistic) into the chair. And the way Tony didn't want to admit it and avoided it with all his schmoozing and aggro and distraction techniques, but Steve just wheedled it out of him. So in character and realistic. Oh damn, you made me cry, bit close to the bone this whole story. Now I need fluff to cheer me up - I think calling the ending 'happy' is a stretch, but it was good to know Tony had some support. Good job with the fic.
Ranuel chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I love the idea of Cap breaking the guy's jaw and then him not being able to do anything about it without it coming out why.
G chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
You're such a great writer. And this is such a great story. The two combined is amazing seriously. The way you write the characters is virtually perfect. Not even a brief second of being out of character. It makes for so much better immersion when it's so believable like you managed to make it.

"I'm relaxed," Tony snapped. "I'm Zen. I'm fuckin' Buddha. Fuck." He glared at the ceiling of the car. "Fuck."

May as well have played it on a screen.
Amalthia chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
This was heartbreaking and well told.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Awesome ending to the a Tory just really great job loved it
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Ooooooooooh Wesome chapter great job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Wow really well written great start
Xtin2000 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
wow I am really impressed, how beautifully you can portray emotion, amazing!