Reviews for Tea, Burgers, & Kinks
CeciBear chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Hiiii -
here I am :D you know, I'll make mistakes, perhaps a lot, but you were right!
I need to leave a review, even if it is only a "kdlfsjglkdsfjg" (:
So two OS, two awesome OS, the first, ah, when I read it the first time I couldn't stop myself from laughing because, really, America is a perv! But Iggy is a Sassy!Queen because cries fo Titanic.

And the second I can only say: "Where is my imagination?! I'm 19 why I never though of mermaid!Alfred? Is freaking awesome!"

Keep going girl, you ARE amazing :D
I would have asked for an autograph if I knew Rahar Moonfire was you :D

p.s. My friend who takes us the pics, well, she loves your FF from Tsubasa ;)
andrea.marisol.5201 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
i felt weird reading this but i loved the ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Hurry up, woman—dude—sir! These are fun and exciting and hawt and whatever else! DX
Mayhem Tamvan Buntelan Tahu chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I. Love. This. XD

well, I don't know if you take reqest... but could you write USUK with shibari (if you don't know, try look at it in wikipedia)? it can be cardverse/any-AU setting... but well, if you don't do this it's okay. ;

also one thing, I would like to ask your permission to make some fan-art for this story... may be not in the smut scene, but yeah... but may I? :3
hexa chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Love it! UsUk XD
Holds hand to bleeding nose chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
/ Dear lord, I've never requested m-rated anything before... But now that I know I am not the only one of my friends who reads R-18 doujinshis I feel a little more confident... I'll still be hiding under my duvet in a few minutes though

My request would be... Witch!Arthur or perhaps... One or both of them in some form of heat (Perhaps half-cat!usuk or something of the sort?)

/ *Hides under duvet with dark aura*
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Ashfhd I'm so glad you updated.
Holds hand to bleeding nose chapter 2 . 6/9/2012

/ *Hides under duvet with dark aura*
theamericanandhisbrit chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Ha, I loved the first chapter's line: "You. Me. Your house. Bedroom. Yesterday." XD

And duuuuude. Merman one. EPICNESS.

Update soon, PLEASE! :D
HAHAHAnoplsno chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Really awesome job with this! Super well-written and hot! xP
completelyembarrassed chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
'Ello.

I thought this was really good! Hurr, I went to see Titanic in 3-D. I cried... :(

Okay. So... I've never EVER requested something M rated EVER so I'm gonna go hide a dark corner and mutter to myself for a while when I'm done, okay?

Alright: Could you maybe please do a USUK with merman!Alfred and human!Arthur...? I have no idea how that would work... but... there's a reason he's a merMAN, r-right? So he's gotta have... I mean... GAH! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS BUT I WILL FOREVER WORSHIP YOU FOR MERMAN/HUMAN SMUT!

*goes to dark corner*
Fusososo chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Kyaaa this fic is so amazing /

i love your writing style its so romantic and heart warming,,

Can i request an USUK cardverse sex in the throne, please :3 ?

Thanks so much and keep up the good work! XD